IG Horowitz finds FBI Investigation of Clinton was Biased ... and Trump as well

vantexan

The report is 500 pages, listen to a different news source.

The report agreed with the original findings that Clinton was careless, but had no criminal intent.

God, you’re a Rube.

It’s all ‘what about Clinton’ , meanwhile your boy is making foreign policy decisions based on how it affects his businesses.

When the books are written a decade from now, the Trump Presidency will be labeled the most corrupt in the history of our entire country.
Go rob a bank. Maybe at the trial you can argue you were just making a withdrawal, but had no criminal intent. Let's see how that goes over. They're covering for her, and Dems are fine with that.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And you embrace the concept by spreading nonsense.

You call yourself a libertarian, does that nomenclature embrace truth, or are you just a coyote?

(My wife chased a coyote out of our yard the other day, dingo looking mfkr)
My nonsense makes as much sense as your beliefs.
I would be embarrassed to actually believe any of the stupid crap that is put forth in here by both sides.

Hopefully, getting rid of frustrations in here keeps people from beating their wives and kids or kicking the dog. I am just continuously amazed. It's like going into a mental institution and watching the inmates argue about what is the color the sky.
It's the left wing kooks now that look so stupid right now but the right-wing kooks looked just as dumb when Obama was in office.

Anyway, I come here to have fun and feel better about myself.

vantexan

I would be embarrassed to actually believe any of the stupid crap that is put forth in here by both sides.

Hopefully, getting rid of frustrations in here keeps people from beating their wives and kids or kicking the dog. I am just continuously amazed. It's like going into a mental institution and watching the inmates argue about what is the color the sky.
It's the left wing kooks now that look so stupid right now but the right-wing kooks looked just as dumb when Obama was in office.

Has that kicked in for you yet?

BrownArmy

Got it, enjoy the movie, carry on.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Damn. I was under the impression that after this IG report was released, Hillary would be headed to prison in an orange jump suit.

Maybe next time.