IG Horowitz finds FBI Investigation of Clinton was Biased ... and Trump as well

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Then why didn't you say questioning?
This is what happens when amateurs attempt to show off their vocabulary. Stay in your lane old man. You’re embarrassing yourself
Throw out a line and usually some turd will bite.

blog-pic-58.jpg

refineryworker05

What the IG report illustrates are a few things.

First it illustrates that republicans are able to believe the same mass delusions and all repeat those delusions.

Secondly, the republican campaign of saying the FBI should charge Clinton, had the effect of making the FBI director break FBI protocols on the Clinton investigation to discuss it publically twice.
These breaks with protocol hurt Clinton and helped trump.

Secondly, the decision to not charge Clinton was not influenced by a desire to go soft on her.

Finally, trump's charge that the FBI was out to get him is a blatant fabrication.

Just imagine a Democratic politician or private citizen saying oh because this one fbi agent sent a negative text about me privately, that one fbi agent and that one private text message invalidates all the work of the fbi investigation against me and having people accept that as a legit way of thinking.

This is an absurd standard. But respect for the law republicans who are enraged at citizens protesting police violence, who were enraged when President Obama said a police officer behaved stupidly for arresting a man trying to get into his own house, are all in on destroying the law for investigating trump.

vantexan

First it illustrates that republicans are able to believe the same mass delusions and all repeat those delusions.

Secondly, the republican campaign of saying the FBI should charge Clinton, had the effect of making the FBI director break FBI protocols on the Clinton investigation to discuss it publically twice.

Secondly, the decision to not charge Clinton was not influenced by a desire to go soft on her.

Finally, trump's charge that the FBI was out to get him is a blatant fabrication.

Just imagine a Democratic politician or private citizen saying oh because this one fbi agent sent a negative text about me privately, that one fbi agent and that one private text message invalidates all the work of the fbi investigation against me and having people accept that as a legit way of thinking.

This is an absurd standard. But respect for the law republicans who are enraged at citizens protesting police violence, who were enraged when President Obama said a police officer behaved stupidly for arresting a man trying to get into his own house, are all in on destroying the law for investigating trump.
First off Clinton wasn't investigated by seasoned FBI investigators. She was "investigated" by FBI management, the high ups who protected her. Strzok wasn't just any FBI agent, he was the lead investigator on the Clinton investigation, one of the leads on the Russian collusion investigation, on Mueller's team, and the head of FBI counter intelligence. And he is one of 5 highly placed individuals who are currently under investigation by the IG. To have a guy that highly placed saying he was going to stop Trump's presidency should be concerning to everyone who believes the nation's top law enforcement agency should be impartial. Shades of Herbert Hoover!

floridays

My nonsense makes as much sense as your beliefs.
I would be embarrassed to actually believe any of the stupid crap that is put forth in here by both sides.

Hopefully, getting rid of frustrations in here keeps people from beating their wives and kids or kicking the dog. I am just continuously amazed. It's like going into a mental institution and watching the inmates argue about what is the color the sky.
It's the left wing kooks now that look so stupid right now but the right-wing kooks looked just as dumb when Obama was in office.

Anyway, I come here to have fun and feel better about myself.
You jumped a high bar here to get that better feeling. Nice job Mr. Fosbury

floridays

I also noticed both he and Christopher Wray insisted the report absolutely did not exonerate the president.
There is nothing in the report about Trump Russia, that said I understand why that text would not be found. As DIDO eloquently says TTKU.

floridays

You continue to be not so bright.

oldngray

nowhere special
First off Clinton wasn't investigated by seasoned FBI investigators. She was "investigated" by FBI management, the high ups who protected her. Strzok wasn't just any FBI agent, he was the lead investigator on the Clinton investigation, one of the leads on the Russian collusion investigation, on Mueller's team, and the head of FBI counter intelligence. And he is one of 5 highly placed individuals who are currently under investigation by the IG. To have a guy that highly placed saying he was going to stop Trump's presidency should be concerning to everyone who believes the nation's top law enforcement agency should be impartial. Shades of Herbert Hoover!

HOROWITZ DROPS BOMBSHELL: Hillary Clinton Was Not Formally Under FBI Investigation at Any Time in 2015-2016

refineryworker05

Lol, republicans really do believe mass delusions. It is their greatest strength.

The reality is some individual FBI agents don’t have a favorable opinion of Clinton or President Obama or some regular citizens they investigate.

If all it took to invalidate an fbi investigation was one negative personal tweet or one negative belief by one FBI agent about a suspect....come on that’s a standard that makes no sense and that can’t be accepted at all as rational.

Here is the basic republican position, the fbi investigated Clinton that proved she was a criminal, the fbi investigation of trump proves the fbi is corrupt and criminal.

The reality is the fbi hurt the Clinton presidential campaign and broke fbi protocol twice to appease trump and the republicans who were demanding that she be locked up over an issue that no one cares about and for which there was no crime.

Meanwhile the fbi investigation of trump and Russia which has lead to numerous guilty pleas and actual charges about the gravely important issue of a foreign government helping trump become president by tampering in the US presidential election and whether his campaign helped that foreign government tamper with the election, was kept completely under wraps until after the presidential election.

The IG report confirms all of this, and yet republicans will hold on to one private tweet one FBI agent to invalidate both investigations. Just plain irrational

vantexan

Lol, republicans really do believe mass delusions. It is their greatest strength.

The reality is some individual FBI agents don’t have a favorable opinion of Clinton or President Obama or some regular citizens they investigate.

If all it took to invalidate an fbi investigation was one negative personal tweet or one negative belief by one FBI agent about a suspect....come on that’s a standard that makes no sense and that can’t be accepted at all as rational.

Here is the basic republican position, the fbi investigated Clinton that proved she was a criminal, the fbi investigation of trump proves the fbi is corrupt and criminal.

The reality is the fbi hurt the Clinton presidential campaign and broke fbi protocol twice to appease trump and the republicans who were demanding that she be locked up over an issue that no one cares about and for which there was no crime.

Meanwhile the fbi investigation of trump and Russia which has lead to numerous guilty pleas and actual charges about the gravely important issue of a foreign government helping trump become president by tampering in the US presidential election and whether his campaign helped that foreign government tamper with the election, was kept completely under wraps until after the presidential election.

The IG report confirms all of this, and yet republicans will hold on to one private tweet one FBI agent to invalidate both investigations. Just plain irrational
When the indictments start getting handed out to the FBI Hillary supporters I hope you come back on and tell us all of this again. Good Lord you're dense.