IG Horiwitz Report Released

bbsam

Staff member
I think this helps Trump. Republicans haven’t really had any say in this so far since it has been in the House. Once it hits the senate they’ll have an opportunity to control the visuals. They’ll be able to subpoena people and get some info. I suggest they start with Hunter Biden.
I think that’s a wonderful idea.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Not for the Steele dossier.

Steele dossier is real. I think we should start saying whatever we want on our side, since all your side does is lie and cover for Trump.

So, Steele dossier is real, true, and absolutely confirmed by Mike Pence, who was also there in the Russian hotel room taping it for his collection.

El Correcto

god is dead
Steele dossier is real. I think we should start saying whatever we want on our side, since all your side does is lie and cover for Trump.

So, Steele dossier is real, true, and absolutely confirmed by Mike Pence, who was also there in the Russian hotel room taping it for his collection.
upload_2019-12-11_22-10-59.gif

The only whore that pees on my President is the First Lady.

bacha29

The wild card in all this might be Bolton. He mentioned the prospect of an increasingly unhinged president unilaterally withdrawing from NATO. Somebody certainly took it seriously because today the Senate passed a bipartisan resolution reminding Trump that he cannot withdraw from NATO with out congressional approval.
In addition he lamented about how Trump uses a business mindset and personal benefit potential when conducting foreign policy as evidenced by the way he sucks up to authoritarian dictatorships like to Putin, Erdogan, Saudi king's etc. if Trump wants to build hotels in that country and that country's dictator says he can then as sure as the sun comes up in the morning that hotel is going to be built there. There's only one building permit issued and we know who will issue it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The wild card in all this might be Bolton. He mentioned the prospect of an increasingly unhinged president unilaterally withdrawing from NATO. Somebody certainly took it seriously because today the Senate passed a bipartisan resolution reminding Trump that he cannot withdraw from NATO with out congressional approval.
In addition he lamented about how Trump uses a business mindset and personal benefit potential when conducting foreign policy as evidenced by the way he sucks up to authoritarian dictatorships like to Putin, Erdogan, Saudi king's etc. if Trump wants to build hotels in that country and that country's dictator says he can then as sure as the sun comes up in the morning that hotel is going to be built there. There's only one building permit issued and we know who will issue it.

Bolton talking would be a very good thing. Let's see if he comes forward after the book sales tail off.

Box Ox

Trump uses a business mindset and personal benefit potential when conducting foreign policy as evidenced by the way he sucks up to authoritarian dictatorships like to Putin, Erdogan, Saudi king's etc. if Trump wants to build hotels in that country and that country's dictator says he can then as sure as the sun comes up in the morning that hotel is going to be built there. There's only one building permit issued and we know who will issue it.

I agree. If only there were a Democratic candidate that could beat him in the election next year.