IG Horowitz finds FBI Investigation of Clinton was Biased ... and Trump as well

BrownArmy

What do I believe?

What I posted was let FBI deal with it internally.

Other than the FBI sucks, nothing was revealed today .

Take your meds dumb:poop:.

Don’t play dumb, you implied my post was informed by ‘confirmation bias’.

Both of us put out facts straight from the report, yet we’re somehow in disagreement about facts.

Thanks, Trump.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Don’t play dumb, you implied my post was informed by ‘confirmation bias’.

Both of us put out facts straight from the report, yet we’re somehow in disagreement about facts.

Thanks, Trump.
Yeah ... this was in the report I guess.
"... meanwhile your boy is making foreign policy decisions based on how it affects his businesses.

When the books are written a decade from now, the Trump Presidency will be labeled the most corrupt in the history of our entire country."

Get a grip FlakeArmy!

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It's Drumpf and his cuckservatives that are flaking out. Everyone with a brain knew Comey wasn't political and his screw up before the election helped Drumpf not Clinton.
Other than the bolded above, I've been saying that ever since Nov 6, 2016.

Appearance wise, Comey appeared and still appears political but I accept Horowitz findings and opinion.

BrownArmy

"... meanwhile your boy is making foreign policy decisions based on how it affects his businesses.

When the books are written a decade from now, the Trump Presidency will be labeled the most corrupt in the history of our entire country."

Get a grip FlakeArmy!

Apples and dump trucks.

You’re comparing two disparate events.

Get a grip, indeed.

MAKAVELI

Other than the bolded above, I've been saying that ever since Nov 6, 2016.

Appearance wise, Comey appeared and still appears political but I accept Horowitz findings and opinion.
If he was political, he'd be Drumpf's boy reopening up her email investigation 2 weeks before the election.

BrownArmy

Get a grip FlakeArmy!

I know you embrace the concept that the ‘Current Events’ forum is totally fake, but you don’t have to participate in ‘fake news’.

The IG report is what it is.

MAKAVELI

I've always thought Comey handed the election to Trump.

That's why I found it unbelievable the Dims were all up in arms about Trump firing Comey.
Dems were all up in arms because he was heading the Russia investigation. But that one action of firing gave us Mueller. So it was actually a blessing in disguise.:happy2:

BrownArmy

Totally embrace that concept.
Fake News from both sides.
Bunch of goobers just having a good time.

And you embrace the concept by spreading nonsense.

You call yourself a libertarian, does that nomenclature embrace truth, or are you just a coyote?

(My wife chased a coyote out of our yard the other day, dingo looking mfkr)

vantexan

little quick on the draw with your spin there honey bunch. The Clinton part of the Ig investigation still has to be released. these 500 pages were specifically on the actions of the FBI and justice department.
I may be wrong but I think this report covered how the FBI handled the Clinton email investigation, and the next part will cover the FBI handling of the Russian collusion investigation. Horowitz is the FBI's IG, and his focus is completely on the FBI and what's directly connected to them.