I'll show you mine, If you show me yours. Real or Fake?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. Nice looking trees, all. No tree this year for us, not even a decoration; moving next week and seemed like more work than it was worth.

reydluap

O',

Question answers:

1) They are Santa Claus's that my wife Celina painted and fired. She has 14 Santas in the room. What can I say....she's a kid at heart.

2) She also made the pillows

3) The present in front is a gazebo bird feeder that matches the gazebo on the back of our home. The other big present.....it's for me....I don't have a clue.

4)Yes, lighted Angel

over9five

Staff member
O',

Question answers:

1) They are Santa Claus's that my wife Celina painted and fired.

2) She also made the pillows

3) The present in front is a gazebo bird feeder that matches the gazebo on the back of our home. The other big present.....it's for me....I don't have a clue.

4)Yes, lighted Angel
Ha, excellent, thanks!!!

The gazebo that is in your avatar, I guess? That was probably pretty expensive to have made. Your gazebo looks awesome.

over9five

Staff member
I thought we were looking at an imaginary photo. So I was being a smarta**. Apparently the jokes on me, because I still don't see it for some reason. :happy-very:
Yes, but I know you. Even if you don't see it, you could add it (or a lot of other things...purple bra comes to mind) if you wanted!!!!

reydluap

We built the gazebo about 8 years ago. It cost right at 11 grand. It's all vinyl with screens and with a ceiling fan. We enjoy breakfast in the morning in it.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We almost didn't put up a tree this year, but I decided that just wouldn't be right. We put it up last week, and we will take it down after New Years Day.
IMG_2242.jpg
IMG_2229.jpg

Last edited:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Yes, but I know you. Even if you don't see it, you could add it (or a lot of other things...purple bra comes to mind) if you wanted!!!!
I seem to recall something about a purple bra...................... hmmmm.

I want to know what's in the envelope. Cards and envelopes usually mean cash. Cash is good. :happy-very:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's one creative and interesting tree Hoax.
Aren't those Webkins perching in the tree?
My daughter has quite a few of those.

Thanks ... we had to make do with what we had. It was fun.
Yeah, I believe those are called Webkins. They have codes inside the tag pouch and he enters them on a site to register with a name. Nice marketing scheme.

fethrs

No room for a tree so I use my cactus.. not much but it works. Check out Santa, he has a pistol in his hand, he don't mess around.
IMG_0724.jpg