Important Update on Negotiations!!!

All of it. It was reported that it is the same contribution as we full timers get in the CR.

Im not sure but I believe the iam was solvent to the tune of 1.5 mil per member. I know, bug doesn't like "I heard", "it was told to me", or "I believe" but I'm open for rebuttal. Not that I care. They've done well for their members.
http://mypension.iamnpf.org/media/13864/Exhibit_2_Schedule_B.pdf

This is outrageous. But much less than the pre 2008.

Tony Q

How is it that feel that you are "obviously in the know", as a new, anonymous poster, as of Feb of 2018???

For all I know, you could be @anHOURover ....
YOU KNOW WHAT. I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING. IT COULD BE A CONSPIRACY BROUGHT ON BY THE EVIL IBT? EXCEPT I HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT THE IBT, SEAN, HALL HOGFA, OR ANYONE ELSE. THIS IS ACTUALLY KINDA FUNNY. I LOVE CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

Now how did I grab you with the all caps?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
YOU KNOW WHAT. I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING. IT COULD BE A CONSPIRACY BROUGHT ON BY THE EVIL IBT? EXCEPT I HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT THE IBT, SEAN, hall HOGFA, OR ANYONE ELSE. THIS IS ACTUALLY KINDA FUNNY. I LOVE CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

Your grammar has gotten a little better, but you were still fairly easy to spot.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Does anyone else notice that every contract year we seem to get a guy that's in the "know" but can't tell us anything?

It's usually the same thing said everytime. "I can't say anything but trust me you're going to be surprised."

Either way it doesn't matter.

Hence the "Closed Door Policy"..Nobody knows Nothing..All Smoke and Mirrors...Watch Me Pull a Rabbit out on my Hat...

Reality check is that we are all "Mr Know it Alls" without any factual information.

upschuck

I'm lost in this thread, but I know whats on the table as of right now and the information isn't in this thread.

At this point I'm just playing with him. You can read from my posts and decide if I'm in the know or not. I don't think you will find me saying I'm in the know. Posters here alluded to it and one was rather rude, so I just indulged him. Regardless of what I know, it is irrelevant.

So you know, but you don't. Interesting.

F

Frankie's Friend

That chess piece.... is known as the Pope.
How bout this one?
20180611_172421.jpg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
YOU KNOW WHAT. I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING. IT COULD BE A CONSPIRACY BROUGHT ON BY THE EVIL IBT? EXCEPT I HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT THE IBT, SEAN, hall HOGFA, OR ANYONE ELSE. THIS IS ACTUALLY KINDA FUNNY. I LOVE CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

r u dave

F

Frankie's Friend

What's to say ?

She put Local 805 out of business, through mismanagement.

Then got hired and fired by another Teamster Local.

And then.... limped in to another Union position.... with UFCW ?

She's an opportunist.

-Bug-
It was a joke BUG. I quessed how you felt about it prior to posting.
I just wondered if the old fire had gone out. :rolleyes:

twoweeled

We were surprised in 2013 too.
And even more surprised at the way we got hosed with fine print.
That fine print consist of all the stuff they choose not to tell us to get it passed. Pops up at the most inopportune moments. Then everyone acts like everyone was told about it and it's common knowledge.