Important Update on Negotiations!!!

542thruNthru

OK.... company guy.

15gb1xu.jpg

That chess piece.... is known as the Pope.

It takes advantage of the weakest pawn.

You can't fool me. That's a butt plug! @Indecisi0n you and BUG playing "chess" again?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Because some pension plans are failures

All pension and health and welfare plans are negotiable, the pension plans are not failures, the people who negotiated them simply dropped the ball. They neither promised too much for the participants or invested them poorly. This Central States fiasco has been going on since the early 90's, you would think with the Feds getting involved that there would be a solution to it's underfunding. Again leadership on all levels failed to correct the train wreak, Politics and backbiting is all we are seeing and we wonder why only 30 percent of the rank and file bother to vote on elections and contracts.

Folks, we really deserve more than that, things need to change. Most of us who are currently posting on this site probably can say that this will be our last contract, we been betrayed in the past and I am hoping for the best on this one. If it is business as usual of extending the contract past Aug 1st and prolonging it just enough to provide a tempting retro check (buying votes) remember that we have the final say so.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me adage applies.

Tony Q

I give good advice, and have help many people here on the open forum, and through pm'ing, but you annoy me with your childish behavior. If you know something, spill it, or shut up.
By all means, you are a man among boys. Carry on with your bad self. Just looking at your resume I have nothing but the upmost respect for you. Those Pm's do go a long way. Thank you brother for your service and keep fighting the good fight. You are the man.

upschuck

By all means, you are a man among boys. Carry on with your bad self. Just looking at your resume I have nothing but the upmost respect for you. Those Pm's do go a long way. Thank you brother for your service and keep fighting the good fight. You are the man.
At least you admit it. :)

Tony Q

At least you admit it. :)
To be honest with you I feel like you are mad because I am obviously in the know, I can't tell you specifically what I know, and you aren't in the know. I just admitted to something because I get bad I got you so upset. I try and help people just like you, I just try and not get all angry doing so, such as yourself. I think you are probably a great Teamster Brother, but you need to take a deep breath. There will be a lot more to come before this ride is over.

upschuck

To be honest with you I feel like you are mad because I am obviously in the know, I can't tell you specifically what I know, and you aren't in the know. I just admitted to something because I get bad I got you so upset. I try and help people just like you, I just try and not get all angry doing so, such as yourself. I think you are probably a great Teamster Brother, but you need to take a deep breath. There will be a lot more to come before this ride is over.
Not mad, just don't like childish behavior from a grown man. BTW, how are you obviously in the know, you've said nothing.

All pension and health and welfare plans are negotiable, the pension plans are not failures, the people who negotiated them simply dropped the ball. They neither promised too much for the participants or invested them poorly. This Central States fiasco has been going on since the early 90's, you would think with the Feds getting involved that there would be a solution to it's underfunding. Again leadership on all levels failed to correct the train wreak, Politics and backbiting is all we are seeing and we wonder why only 30 percent of the rank and file bother to vote on elections and contracts.

Folks, we really deserve more than that, things need to change. Most of us who are currently posting on this site probably can say that this will be our last contract, we been betrayed in the past and I am hoping for the best on this one. If it is business as usual of extending the contract past Aug 1st and prolonging it just enough to provide a tempting retro check (buying votes) remember that we have the final say so.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me adage applies.
Only negotiation that goes into my pension is the hourly contribution rate. The plan itself it run by the trustees. And some plans are running strong.

Tony Q

Not mad, just don't like childish behavior from a grown man. BTW, how are you obviously in the know, you've said nothing.
And I never will say anything of any substance pal, that will identify me anyway. What do you think I'd be that stupid! Carry on in the meantime. There is much work to still do. Take a couple deep breaths and get ready.

upschuck

And I never will say anything of any substance pal, that will identify me anyway. What do you think I'd be that stupid! Carry on in the meantime. There is much work to still do. Take a couple deep breaths and get ready.
Pal? I sense some hostility.

And I'm a French model. Bon Jour.

And you are still missing some words. And you complain about me missing a suffix.

Tony Q

Pal? I sense some hostility.

And I'm a French model. Bon Jour.

And you are still missing some words. And you complain about me missing a suffix.
Since we are union brothers I thought I could call you Pal. On the east coast its actually another word for friend. Suffix, subject, predicate or what ever, you want. At the end of the day no hostilities toward you. I just recognized that you like getting the last word so I just keep chiming in. Its actually kind of funny if you look at the whole exchange! Anyway, I hope you have a good week.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Since we are union brothers I thought I could call you Pal. On the east coast its actually another word for friend. Suffix, subject, predicate or what ever, you want. At the end of the day no hostilities toward you. I just recognized that you like getting the last word so I just keep chiming in. Its actually kind of funny if you look at the whole exchange! Anyway, I hope you have a good week.
Who the friend you think your foolin man. .i hired one of @Big Arrow Down...D ‘s guys.lets see how that works out.