Important Update on Negotiations!!!

Tony Q

No in management will ever pay any cash for the alleged "harassment"..seriously.
Okay again, you will have to wait. I can't really go into it any further. Just remember that the internet is in ink. You can peruse these threads at a later date and be the judge.

dogs.bite.me

Amazing is your word, not mine. The 9.5 language along with article 37 has more teeth. I predict that when its unveiled you will have a decision to make. We'll see.

9.5 language as agreed upon is that MGMT will put a list up in January. If you don't want to work 9.5 sign it. That puts you on the 9.5 list. 9.5 list still only lasts 5 months so another list will go up in June.

Still have to work over 9.5 three times in a week but now 1st grievance is payable.

Not as teethy as I would like. Would like the 9.5 reduced to 2 in a week.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Okay I'll bite, were you one of the ones endorsing the 2013 contract? Remember the internet is written in uneraseable ink...
I voted yes on the contract and learned from my mistake. Although Hall made improvements on 95, it still wasn’t my proposal. I won’t make the same mistake. If the payment isn’t automatic and needs to be grieved, I vote no. Do you think I’ll be satisfied in your opinion?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
maybe in your nightmare...otherwise you are just another employee who does what he is asked if he wants to continue to receive a paycheck. Happens thousands of times a day.
Obviously you don’t k ow me. I follow the letter of the law. Reason why I’m 3 hours over. Yes, 3 hours! Cuz I don’t give an friend.

Tony Q

9.5 language as agreed upon is that MGMT will put a list up in January. If you don't want to work 9.5 sign it. That puts you on the 9.5 list. 9.5 list still only lasts 5 months so another list will go up in June.

Still have to work over 9.5 three times in a week but now 1st grievance is payable.

Not as teethy as I would like. Would like the 9.5 reduced to 2 in a week.
It is 2 in a week now, with the violation occurring after the second violation.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
No in management will ever pay any cash for the alleged "harassment"..seriously.
Nobody cares what you think... why are they promoting kids into center manager and division manager positions in their 20’s and early 30’s???? Corporate is pushing you old timers out...you should be more concerned with that...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
maybe in your nightmare...otherwise you are just another employee who does what he is asked if he wants to continue to receive a paycheck. Happens thousands of times a day.
That applies for low level management like you.... you are in the same boat ... deal with it.. IE owns your ass!!

35years

Gravy route
Amazing is your word, not mine. The 9.5 language along with article 37 has more teeth. I predict that when its unveiled you will have a decision to make. We'll see.

Remember they asked the drivers prior to negotiations what is most important?
-Pension.
-Excessive overtime.

Enforceable 9.5 language (with no free first violation) and possible no-grievance payout would be good language. But just as important is no more 60-70 hour weeks during peak. Our whole center was forced to work 69-70 hours for 6 weeks strait. 13+ hours a day week after week. Punching out around 11 P.M. everyday is unsafe and I doubt I could do it again.

Switching from the pension to a 401k match for new hires would be a huge concession. Hopefully progress was made on pensions, not give-backs.