Important Update on Negotiations!!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Thats what she said!

Seriously this is the language we have to work with as of right now. Remember this. Your guy Sean was the Assistant to the Director of the last contract, so anything you don't like about what you are working under right now you can talk to him about, because he signed, sealed, and delivered it to you. And for the record you were happy with the last one.
Satisfied. Until UPS walked through some holes. Will I be satisfied with the NEW 95 language considering what you know what I’m looking for?

wide load

Thats what she said!

Seriously this is the language we have to work with as of right now. Remember this. Your guy Sean was the Assistant to the Director of the last contract, so anything you don't like about what you are working under right now you can talk to him about, because he signed, sealed, and delivered it to you. And for the record you were happy with the last one.
And for the record, I have always been happy with my supplement. We have one of the best in the nation.

wide load

Spot on. Increasing penalty pay is worthless. Make you file a grievance and magically it disappears or you get the “We are working on it”
Exactly! All 95 grievances usually get kicked down to the local level anyway. So it doesn’t matter if the 95 committee states that they will make it three times the hourly wage or 1 million times the hourly wage. If they made it automatic and you did not have to grieve it things will change dramatically.

Tony Q

Satisfied. Until UPS walked through some holes. Will I be satisfied with the NEW 95 language considering what you know what I’m looking for?
Honestly, I don't know what you are really looking for. I think you need to look long and hard for what you really seek.

Tony Q

I would love to able to join Teamcare when I retire. My JT council absolutely bends over retirees $580 a month for yourself with benefits cut in half. Add your spouse? $800
I know there was a concerted effort to bring other into the fold of Teamcare. Certain Trustees to some funds put u deep opposition because certain individuals sit on board of these certain funds and get quite rich. Money it the route of most evil, and your benefits being inferior, at. the expense of some old as hell Teamster getting a big FAT salary is a crying shame. Hopefully you are one of the locals that put in proposals to get out of your fund.

wide load

Honestly, I don't know what you are really looking for. I think you need to look long and hard for what you really seek.
I’ll say it again. On one of the issues, for instance article 37, 95 language, will there be automatic restitution for hours over 95 in the following paycheck or will you still have to grieve for the infraction?

Tony Q

I’ll say it again. On one of the issues, for instance article 37, 95 language, will there be automatic restitution for hours over 95 in the following paycheck or will you still have to grieve for the infraction?
Either you call your pal, or you wait. You ain't getting it out of me. I won't be your source. Just because I know doesn't mean I tell you. Call your pal.

F

Frankie's Friend

I know there was a concerted effort to bring other into the fold of Teamcare. Certain Trustees to some funds put u deep opposition because certain individuals sit on board of these certain funds and get quite rich. Money it the route of most evil, and your benefits being inferior, at. the expense of some old as hell Teamster getting a big FAT salary is a crying shame. Hopefully you are one of the locals that put in proposals to get out of your fund.
The love of money is the root of evil. It's never enough when you love it. You'll even screw over the folks that pay your salary to get more.