Important Update on Negotiations!!!

old levi's

blank space
I think that’s about right. I was a lurker for a couple years before I joined up. I can’t say for sure when I joined because I’ve had quite a few accounts. Not looking for trouble though. Just some laughs with old friends and maybe help a few out.

2002 here

F

Frankie's Friend

Welcome back brother. I don't know why but I was just wondering what you were up to yesterday. Hopefully you stay around for a while.

Try not to get to sucked into the political BS and ignore the monkey my friend. :)
Where's the monkey?

Lead

I Jack, I Rob, I Sin, I’m Jackie Robinson!!!!
Congrats on the BA position.
Thank you, I have more work than I know what to do with. About 1100 ups members that I’m the ba for. Its very interesting!!!!! I try and hit a UPS operation every day. Provided I’m in town. It’s kinda my trademark. I have three preloads a twilight to reloads and a night sort, plus my old center I drove out of with the other one as well. A couple other contracts and a lot to learn. Thanks for your kind words.

F

Frankie's Friend

Thank you, I have more work than I know what to do with. About 1100 ups members that I’m the ba for. Its very interesting!!!!! I try and hit a UPS operation every day. Provided I’m in town. It’s kinda my trademark. I have three preloads a twilight to reloads and a night sort, plus my old center I drove out of with the other one as well. A couple other contracts and a lot to learn. Thanks for your kind words.
God speed bro. You care. So you're already on the good list.
Save time for home.. Jimmy Sr did.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
He has no idea. He wants you to believe that he isn’t on the committee but the committee tells him everything BUT the committee won’t dare tell anyone else cuz of the hammer of Taylor will be swift menacing. He just doesn’t want to commit to anything in case of being wrong. Perfect example of a browncafe brownout. I mean, you can be anyone your not on this anonymous thread.

Maybe he is Taylor

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
My ears are burning
2E137BC3-FB45-4070-815A-64FC622B5104.gif

F

Frankie's Friend

Difference is it sounds like yours needs to go for sure. Mine isn't even a fraction as bad as yours. Though no BA will ever be loved by all.

Comes with the job though.
Yeah...labor charges flying (again).
What a waste.

Lead

God speed bro. You care. So you're already on the good list.
Save time for home.. Jimmy Sr did.
One of the good things about representing members who work nights and evenings is you aren’t tied down to a 8:45 am to 8:00 pm schedule like that of a package car driver. The hours are rough but when it’s a lot of night and early morning you can find more time to make your kids activities.

F

Frankie's Friend

One of the good things about representing members who work nights and evenings is you aren’t tied down to a 8:45 am to 8:00 pm schedule like that of a package car driver. The hours are rough but when it’s a lot of night and early morning you can find more time to make your kids activities.
Copy. The family knows where your heart is.
The job will ask for all you've got, I'm sure, but you can get on the 9.5 list.. lol

Lead

Difference is it sounds like yours needs to go for sure. Mine isn't even a fraction as bad as yours. Though no BA will ever be loved by all.

Comes with the job though.
When I envisioned myself as a ba for years I envisioned a ba who spent a lot of time in the operation with the members. I have an awesome boss who lets me spend a lot of time at UPS. Ups is what I know and it works out. Members want to see you. The ones who like you and the ones who don’t like you. If you are there there is less the boss is going to try and pull with the member. If the boss thinks you could pop in anytime I keeps people on their toes.

F

Frankie's Friend

No 9.5 list!!!! I have a 10:5 list that I’m obligated to do. It’s the path I chose.
Somehow I already knew that.
If you want to grow you get stretched.
It's part of life.

But liking what you do is the grease in the bearing that endures and
overrides the rough spots.
The average hourly will never relate to what you carry for them.