Important Update on Negotiations!!!

Lead

I Jack, I Rob, I Sin, I’m Jackie Robinson!!!!
Doing good man. Hope all is well.
Yes I’m doing good. Learning the ropes. Been busy with the local stuff, but missed the people here and wanted to check what’s going on on here. Will probably stay out of the politics since in never goes well. I have my hands full with my work. So, I’m good, how about you brother?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Yes I’m doing good. Learning the ropes. Been busy with the local stuff, but missed the people here and wanted to check what’s going on on here. Will probably stay out of the politics since in never goes well. I have my hands full with my work. So, I’m good, how about you brother?
I’m great. Love being a dad! Another on the way.

Lead

I’m great. Love being a dad! Another on the way.
That’s awesome brother. It changes you. I don’t remember what my life was like without them. Part of it is I don’t want to remember and the other part is it changes you. Congratulations!!!!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That’s awesome brother. It changes you. I don’t remember what my life was like without them. Part of it is I don’t want to remember and the other part is it changes you. Congratulations!!!!!
Absolutely. And the change is for the better. And thank you.

F

Frankie's Friend

Where is Dave.l??????
Trump built a wall in USNY and put the scabs behind it.
There was a parade for Dave, floats and balloons too.
Screenshot_20180609-212006~2.png

Lead

Welcome back brother. I don't know why but I was just wondering what you were up to yesterday. Hopefully you stay around for a while.

Try not to get to sucked into the political BS and ignore the monkey my friend. :)
I became a BA a while back. Since I’m a know commodity now I won’t get into the politics. I will give advice and come and have fun though. I missed you all.

Lead

Only a decade...
I think that’s about right. I was a lurker for a couple years before I joined up. I can’t say for sure when I joined because I’ve had quite a few accounts. Not looking for trouble though. Just some laughs with old friends and maybe help a few out.