• Thread starter thisjobaintforeverybody
  • Start date

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Ding Ding Ding

No forced 6th day in the 177

Nice 3 day weekend which is well deserved after this disaster of a peak

These idio ts can’t even figure out how to evenly distribute the work

We have a loop or two in my center where every driver has been done at 7pm all peak

Then everyone else working 14 every day. Morons

The only people that have been working Saturdays (in my Local)....

are the bottom 10% with a revised Tuesday-Saturday schedule.

And volunteers.... looking for additional hours.

Forced 70 Hrs ?

Pfft.

-Bug-

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

The only people that have been working Saturdays (in my Local)....

are the bottom 10% with a revised Tuesday-Saturday schedule.

And volunteers.... looking for additional hours.

Forced 70 Hrs ?

Pfft.

-Bug-

Well.. that's great for you and 804 and 177 and many of these small centers around the big hubs but that's not what's happening in the big cities and to a lot of us!

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

I really get sick and tired of the that's never going to happen bull:censored2: when that's what a negotiating is we get things that we never had. Contracts change etc...

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I really get sick and tired of the that's never going to happen bull:censored2: when that's what a negotiating is we get things that we never had. Contracts change etc...

I'd rather have a 4 day weekend on Thanksgiving than the day after Xmas. A day after Xmas is a waste when Xmas is a Saturday or any day other than Mon or Friday.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

I'd rather have a 4 day weekend on Thanksgiving than the day after Xmas. A day after Xmas is a waste when Xmas is a Saturday or any day other than Mon or Friday.

Yeah but that day after thanksgiving :censored2: is over unless you want to keep the holiday on top of time and a half! Collateral damage!! It's two days off after a long peak is the way I see it!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Yeah but that day after thanksgiving :censored2: is over unless you want to keep the holiday on top of time and a half! Collateral damage!! It's two days off after a long peak is the way I see it!
Well for those that feel that way, there is still an option to take a vacation beginning on December 26th. if they were so inclined. (If you are in Central)

Last edited: