Informative video about why the current contract proposal sucks

Tony Q

Lol! He talked about one thing and one thing only pension and health care for full-timers.

I'm so glad you made this video I know so much more about one aspect of the contract
I don't know if you caught it or not, but its part one. There usually will be other parts when you call it part one. Come on you are smarter than that.

542thruNthru

I don't know if you caught it or not, but its part one. There usually will be other parts when you call it part one. Come on you are smarter than that.

So is there going to be like 15 parts? I mean he had all that build-up for one thing. We had to listen to his super loud music and then that's all he gave us.

He also wrote get the big picture on his whiteboard usually that means the whole thing not just one article.

saintrick

So is there going to be like 15 parts? I mean he had all that build-up for one thing. We had to listen to his super loud music and then that's all he gave us.

He also wrote get the big picture on his whiteboard usually that means the whole thing not just one article.

He just forgot to erase all of "get the big picture" when he rolled the board out of the driver training room.

Tony Q

The guy who did the initial video was put up to it as a political propaganda. Thats the facts.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

The guy who did the initial video was put up to it as a political propaganda. Thats the facts.

Oh? I hear this a lot when ever it's against or for something. May I ask where you got this information or is this just another he's TDU because he doesn't support us?

Tony Q

Oh? I hear this a lot when ever it's against or for something. May I ask where you got this information or is this just another he's TDU because he doesn't support us?
Actually its way beyond TDU. in my opinion Fred cut them out of the equation. Fred is a smart man. I cant believe he lumped in with that cheater east coast midget. Fred ain'T TDU and he created it as well.

Which information brother?

542thruNthru

Actually its way beyond TDU. in my opinion Fred cut them out of the equation. Fred is a smart man. I cant believe he lumped in with that cheater east coast midget. Fred ain'T TDU and he created it as well.

Which information brother?

The information that shows me the facts that he has a political agenda. To me he could just be a driver who thinks this is a bad contract. So far I think it's a bad contract and I don't have a political agenda one way or the other.

Tony Q

I'd actually like to apologize.

I do like what he said. I also appreciate the break down that he gave. I also like the the improvement.

But I do feel this was politically motivated as well. But fair is fair.
Thank you, but there is no need to apologize to me. The video was put out because of the first video. We are going to try to put some effort into explaining this contract. You will have a month to figure out what you want to do, but you will get more information than you ever have had before. You can mark my words.

Tony Q

Oh please. I and many others who say this contract sucks have no agenda, and want it to be good.
Yeah, but I don't think you would actually know a good contract if it hit you in the face. So I don't see you as someone who I really need to spend time on. Carry on with whatever you do. I'll do my thing.

Thank you, but there is no need to apologize to me. The video was put out because of the first video. We are going to try to put some effort into explaining this contract. You will have a month to figure out what you want to do, but you will get more information than you ever have had before. You can mark my words.
What is your position at the IBT?