Informative video about why the current contract proposal sucks

Future

Victory Ride
Yeah and I had a girlfriend in another state all through high school.
EED278D5-016B-4337-815F-0E2868B82C8B.jpeg

Box Ox

Sorry about the all caps. I accidentally hit it and am to lazy to fix it.

No problem. You deserve some slack. Defending all that selling out must be exhausting.

The majority from where. Your building with 79 people? Okay, carry on.

90+% of those who voted on the strike authorization voted in favor of it. Do you think the release of the tentative agreement moved that percentage higher or lower?

oFMcNoF.jpg

Tony Q

Here is the first bomb to drop in an informative new series. Stay tuned. Be well and have an excellent evening. I am going to lower my Craftmatic adjustable bed and get some shut eye.

Box Ox

Here is the first bomb to drop in an informative new series. Stay tuned. Be well and have an excellent evening. I am going to lower my Craftmatic adjustable bed and get some shut eye.

My God. How could a person of reasonable intelligence disregard all of he other massive concessions made and argue that healthcare and pension funding alone are reason enough to say a UPS/Teamster Contract “rocks” and declare it worth voting for? Mind absolutely :censored2:ing blown.

mikejonesjr

Yeah and I had a girlfriend in another state all through high school.
It isnt the biggest but it's up there. Probably 150ish package drivers go out of my center every morning. So no it isn't me with 70 other people in my building. Plenty of teamster united flyers lying around my building enlightening people of the concessions of this contract, they are aware.

Last edited:

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
The first video was a propaganda effort to tank this contract for political gains. Thats all
The second video was a snow-job! fictional numbers that we can not verify because TonyQ and Dennis are afraid of releasing the actual proposal because they both know it stinks to high hell! But hey, phone call says $1 dollar more, fake driver in the Village People hat says $5.

What is your position at the IBT?
Face down! He can't seem to understand why we all don't like it the same way!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Are we finally getting a snea peek of who you are??? Just an FYI, unless you are a motorcycle rider leather vests went out in the late 70’s.....

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The second video was a snow-job! fictional numbers that we can not verify

He is wrong about 1 thing.

His number of $19,560 contributed to Health and Welfare, is short by my calculations.

In the Central Region and being in TeamCare, the number is over $22,000.

-Bug-

Benben

He is wrong about 1 thing.

His number of $19,560 contributed to Health and Welfare, is short by my calculations.

In the Central Region and being in TeamCare, the number is over $22,000.
-Bug-

Call says 1 dollar an hour for first 2080 hours. Dude in video says $5. You are calculating $22K.

ENOUGH! Release the actual proposal so we can read for ourselves!!!

Can you understand why so many of us feel like we are getting :censored2:ed?

Benben

If personal appearance is what you are going to throw up there I don't see its relevance.
I think there is a lot you don't see and you are not seeing by choice!

Release the information! Until you do that, in our minds, we all put you into the Trump box!