Informative video about why the current contract proposal sucks

Tony Q

Again man... you can say that but show me proof..
Post your Real name right here for me to see. Have everyone else do the same. I'm banking there are no takers. This is the same reason I will not put certain things out there. I am remaining anonymous. The more info I give the less anonymous I can be. If you cant understand this I"m sorry.

542thruNthru

Yeah, but I don't think you would actually know a good contract if it hit you in the face. So I don't see you as someone who I really need to spend time on. Carry on with whatever you do. I'll do my thing.

Now now... you've been coming on here before this contract came out and saying it's a great contract. In all fairness he could say the same to you.

542thruNthru

Post your Real name right here for me to see. Have everyone else do the same. I'm banking there are no takers. This is the same reason I will not put certain things out there. I am remaining anonymous. The more info I give the less anonymous I can be. If you cant understand this I"m sorry.

My name is Phil Fuger. I'm a member of local 542.

Your turn. ;)

Tony Q

Now now... you've been coming on here before this contract came out and saying it's a great contract. In all fairness he could say the same to you.
Actually if you look back to when I came on here I really bashed Hoffa Sean and a few others. I stayed away from the contract until as of about a month and a half ago. I REVELED THINGS ABOUT MY GUY FRED AS WELL. Sorry about the all caps. I accidentally hit it and am to lazy to fix it.

mikejonesjr

Yeah, but I don't think you would actually know a good contract if it hit you in the face. So I don't see you as someone who I really need to spend time on. Carry on with whatever you do. I'll do my thing.
Well I can't refute your blind opinions, but I seem to have the majority opinion. And you do not. Carry on