Insurance was terminated even though I still work for UPS

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
If you don't mind me asking, did they tell you why they discontinued your insurance?

I had been on Worker’s Comp for over a year. Was always told that if you go back to work and have to leave again, the year would reset even if it was for the same injury.

Johney

I had been on Worker’s Comp for over a year. Was always told that if you go back to work and have to leave again, the year would reset even if it was for the same injury.
Here they only pay your insurance for 1 year on comp. Out longer than that you pay COBRA.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
Here they only pay your insurance for 1 year on comp. Out longer than that you pay COBRA.

And that is what I will have to do at $416.00 a week. If I had know at the time in Sept., I would have been using my opt. And vac. days once a week to pay for my insurance.

Johney

And that is what I will have to do at $416.00 a week. If I had know at the time in Sept., I would have been using my opt. And vac. days once a week to pay for my insurance.
What's funny is a lot of times here guys seem to come back right at a year then go back out. Starting it all over again. Although it has been a while since I've seen that happen.