Interesting Article About Teamsters Pension For All The Haters

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
35,000 Teamster members in New York face pension cuts
Actually, the only thing I hate are your posts. Dano is condescending, but intelligent. Upstate is a know-it-all who doesn't really know much. MFE has anger issues, but can be entertaining. But you, sir, have elevated the art of being obnoxious WAY beyond even the presidential candidates. Please read my avatar's caption.

Oldfart

Actually, the only thing I hate are your posts. Dano is condescending, but intelligent. Upstate is a know-it-all who doesn't really know much. MFE has anger issues, but can be entertaining. But you, sir, have elevated the art of being obnoxious WAY beyond even the presidential candidates. Please read my avatar's caption.
Reading factual post offends you? Statistics and exact numbers are way better than griping and whining by people that would complain no matter what the pay was or how low insurance premiums were.

vantexan

Reading factual post offends you? Statistics and exact numbers are way better than griping and whining by people that would complain no matter what the pay was or how low insurance premiums were.
I tell you what, you have sway with the powers that be. Let's try an experiment. You get us topped out pay for the next 10 years, and if we continue to complain, we go back to starting pay at the end of the 10 years . Seems like a no brainer. Let's see how unhappy and bitter we'd be with better pay.

Oldfart

I tell you what, you have sway with the powers that be. Let's try an experiment. You get us topped out pay for the next 10 years, and if we continue to complain, we go back to starting pay at the end of the 10 years . Seems like a no brainer. Let's see how unhappy and bitter we'd be with better pay.
No brainer. You and the others are gonna complain no matter what you make. Very obvious.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Your "facts", buddy, which aren't even close to being accurate.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If someone told me the stove was hot, I don't need to touch it to see if it's true. If you got a $2 raise. you would cry and say it should have been $3.

No, you'd put your face on it if Fred told you to. Actually, most employees should be getting a 7 or 8 dollar raise. That would bring us up to 1999.

vantexan

If someone told me the stove was hot, I don't need to touch it to see if it's true. If you got a $2 raise. you would cry and say it should have been $3.
Yeah, you know everything. I'm currently $9.71hr behind top out. Get me that and I'll stop calling you the biggest A-hole I've ever known behind your back. :bigsmile2:

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Sounds like Fred's doing your thinking for you. Are you trying to push Dano out the position of head puppet?