Interesting Article About Teamsters Pension For All The Haters

MAKAVELI

From the looks of the waiting room at my local SS office I would say 95% of them should have been denied. It looked like a meeting of the "we want everything for nothing" club.
You can diagnose somebody just by looking at them damn you're good.;)

rod

Retired 22 years
You can diagnose somebody just by looking at them damn you're good.;)

I consider myself a pretty good judge of character ------and this group was full of characters. It looked like Opening morning at the Walmart Black Friday sale.

oldngray

nowhere special
I consider myself a pretty good judge of character ------and this group was full of characters. It looked like Opening morning at the Walmart Black Friday sale.

It is also a fairly good clue when they are talking about how they are scamming the system in the waiting room.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Again you have no answers so you make it about me. I use my examples to illustrate what they've done. I can't speak for everyone else but I know what was done to me. And you are just as bad as them, always trying to provide cover for what they've done. How long does it take to clean your nose every day?

Someone call the waaaaaahhhhhhhhmbulance.

bacha29

How come?
The nation's economy has to create 350,000 NEW jobs every month just to keep up with the number of new entrants into the nation's work force . When you consider the 2+ million jobs that were lost during the recession there should be no reason for to you ask " how come"? . Likewise you and they rest of you so called " managers" continue to treat the people who physically move that damn boxes from point A to point B like second class citizens and lesser forms of humanity then some day in the not too distant future RLA or no RLA you're going to have a nasty nationwide labor dispute on your hands and the outcome may not be anything like the one you continue to smugly embrace.