Is It Time To Disrupt Operations?

FedEx All the Way!

Like I said before, you're an idiot, and your recent responses validate my opinion. A UPS Teamster makes way more than a FedEx driver, and when you include their pension and other benefits, the gap is even larger. Perhaps your very important husband should allow you to go back to night school so you can get your GED.

You are a very little man, and I mean little man. You are also 1 pea in the pot if you think you can unionize FEDEX! or DISRUPT OPERATIONS.
Besides, now your stooping to the level of my education - please! For your information (not that it would mean anything to you) I am way passed a GED, it's called an MBA perhaps when they were teaching abbreviated words in your days of schooling you were out sick. Would you like to know what MBA stands for?
Also, isn't it strange that no-one else is posting to your remarks (obviously just the competition, brown). You really need to grow up little boy!
Until the day comes when you unionize FedEx - quit complaining because your getting no-where! :peaceful:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Mrs FedEx, the correct word would be "past", as in "I am way past a GED." Was your MBA online or mail order?

Yes, I noticed that as well. I don't think someone with an MBA and a VERY important upper management husband would have a spelling problem. Her grammar is a little suspect too. Perhaps she has a graduate degree from the University of Antarctica or some other fine institution of higher learning. In her case, I think MBA stands for Major Butt Ache. As far as I'm concerned, she's folded like a house of cards lately, especially concerning the comparison between FedEx and UPS compensation. Perhaps her kids (the prestigious private school ones) can give her some lessons, and a reality check. By the way, Mrs. Ignorant, the expression is "peas in a pod". Another "MBA" error?

FedEx All the Way!

Yes, I noticed that as well. I don't think someone with an MBA and a VERY important upper management husband would have a spelling problem. Her grammar is a little suspect too. Perhaps she has a graduate degree from the University of Antarctica or some other fine institution of higher learning. In her case, I think MBA stands for Major Butt Ache. As far as I'm concerned, she's folded like a house of cards lately, especially concerning the comparison between FedEx and UPS compensation. Perhaps her kids (the prestigious private school ones) can give her some lessons, and a reality check. By the way, Mrs. Ignorant, the expression is "peas in a pod". Another "MBA" error?

First off, please stop talking about my family. Where my children attend school in no concern of yours. You have been a very rude little man when it comes to my family.
Getting back to the discussion at hand, why do you keep dodging my question from the very start - IF YOU ARE SO UNHAPPY WITH FEDEX WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO WALK THROUGH THEIR DOORS???????? It takes a big man to walk away - but, like I previously stated - you are a little man with no-where to go! You are all talk with no action!!!!!!! Do you need UpStateNYUPSer to help you walk away?
By the way, do I have any spelling mistakes on this post?:smartass: I would really appreciate it if you could help me with some of the BIG WORDS.
HAVE ANOTHER WONDERFUL DAY AT FEDEX!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
First off, please stop talking about my family. Where my children attend school in no concern of yours. You have been a very rude little man when it comes to my family.
Getting back to the discussion at hand, why do you keep dodging my question from the very start - IF YOU ARE SO UNHAPPY WITH FEDEX WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO WALK THROUGH THEIR DOORS???????? It takes a big man to walk away - but, like I previously stated - you are a little man with no-where to go! You are all talk with no action!!!!!!! Do you need UpStateNYUPSer to help you walk away?
By the way, do I have any spelling mistakes on this post?:smartass: I would really appreciate it if you could help me with some of the BIG WORDS.
HAVE ANOTHER WONDERFUL DAY AT FEDEX!

You are the one always bragging about being able to send your kids to a "prestigious private school". I mentioned them only in a sarcastic context. You don't have an MBA, and I've repeatedly answered each and every one of your inane questions. The reason that this post isn't filled with multiple spelling and grammatical errors is that someone obviously helped you...probably your "upper" management husband, who actually did go to college and learn how to spell. Have him explain some of the BIG WORDS I've used here to you in his spare time.

You're not just ignorant, you are a true idiot. I can't speak for UpState, but I think he's got you figured out as well. Now, go call your very important husband, and have him figure this posting out for you. FedEx sucks, and you do too!!:happy-very: See, I even used a stupid Smilie just like you!! Have a nice ignorant day!!!

FedEx All the Way!

You are the one always bragging about being able to send your kids to a "prestigious private school". I mentioned them only in a sarcastic context. You don't have an MBA, and I've repeatedly answered each and every one of your inane questions. The reason that this post isn't filled with multiple spelling and grammatical errors is that someone obviously helped you...probably your "upper" management husband, who actually did go to college and learn how to spell. Have him explain some of the BIG WORDS I've used here to you in his spare time.

You're not just ignorant, you are a true idiot. I can't speak for UpState, but I think he's got you figured out as well. Now, go call your very important husband, and have him figure this posting out for you. FedEx sucks, and you do too!!:happy-very: See, I even used a stupid Smilie just like you!! Have a nice ignorant day!!!

There you go again, not answering my question. This actually proves what a little man you are, got no b_ _ _ s to prove it. If FedEx sucks be a real man and walk away, quit tomorrow! so nobody else has to read all your negativity non-sense regarding your job! When you have companies that are laying off people by the hundreds! Yeah! I'd like to see a "little man" disrupt operations! Yeah! Right! Please get real.

My husband has no time for people who stop to think, and forget to start again?

Do I have any spelling errors - I really didn't stop to ask my husband, therefor, I am asking you, the smart little man!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great day hating your job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

FedEx All the Way!

There you go again, not answering my question. This actually proves what a little man you are, got no b_ _ _ s to prove it. If FedEx sucks be a real man and walk away, quit tomorrow! so nobody else has to read all your negativity non-sense regarding your job! When you have companies that are laying off people by the hundreds! Yeah! I'd like to see a "little man" disrupt operations! Yeah! Right! Please get real.

My husband has no time for people who stop to think, and forget to start again?

Do I have any spelling errors - I really didn't stop to ask my husband, therefor, I am asking you, the smart little man!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great day hating your job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. Sorry, I forgot the "e" afther therefore!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Right now, there are lots of "little men" (and women), like me who are disgusted at the direction FedEx has taken in regard to it's attitude towards employees. As usual, you're mouthing your platitudes about being lucky to have a job, and on and on. As Squidward would say, "Whatever..."

Go ahead and keep sticking your head in the sand and pretending everything is fine at FedEx...it's not. If Obama gets elected 2 major changes are likely that will affect FedEx directly. First, the Employee Free Choice will be passed, and second, Fred S will probably lose the RLA "exemption" that has kept Express non-union all of these years. If both happen, FedEx will go union within 2 years.

That said, you're still an idiot. You've GOT to be a McCain/Palin supporter given your posts, so go listen to Sarah tell us how we've all got to get together and hug each other so the economic crisis can be solved. I'm not sure who is dumber, her or you.

FedEx All the Way!

It's called sarcasm, sweetheart, meaning that you didn't really earn your MBA.

Thanks for pointing that out to me, sweetie! I really couldn't figure that one out. Please continue driving the ugly brown trucks and stay out of it. I am only trying to get MrFedEx to stop posting all his complaints - I've never read so much negativity about their job from anyone in my life. Why don't you help him answer my question that he's been dodging from the very start - 'IF HE DISLIKE Fred S AND HIS COMPANY - WHY IN THE WORLD IS HE STILL WORKING FOR HIM? Since you got yourself into this as well, "Please help him get a new job at UPS - I'm sure he will love driving those ugly brown trucks with no A/C and no doors?
Later Sweetie!!!!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Thanks for pointing that out to me, sweetie! I really couldn't figure that one out. Please continue driving the ugly brown trucks and stay out of it. I am only trying to get MrFedEx to stop posting all his complaints - I've never read so much negativity about their job from anyone in my life. Why don't you help him answer my question that he's been dodging from the very start - 'IF HE DISLIKE Fred S AND HIS COMPANY - WHY IN THE WORLD IS HE STILL WORKING FOR HIM? Since you got yourself into this as well, "Please help him get a new job at UPS - I'm sure he will love driving those ugly brown trucks with no A/C and no doors?
Later Sweetie!!!!!

Just like Sarah, you are an "empty vessel". Once AGAIN, I'm only with Fred until my continuing education classes are finished, then I'm out of there. Even when I leave, I'll still be working toward the unionization of FedEx. Perhaps I'll volunteer with the Teamsters just to piss you off. There are a lot of ex-FedExer's who'd like to re-pay Fred for all of his kindness to them. Do you ever actually read posts, or does your flea-sized brain run out of capacity too quickly to retain any of it?

If I were younger, I'd definitely be interested in working at UPS...it's a far better company than FedEx.

over9five

Staff member
Please continue driving the ugly brown trucks...

Hey, they're not ugly!!!

Seriously, FedEx All the Way, I don't think I've seen you post anywhere else. Continue to rebut MrFedEx here if you like, but I invite you to start a new positive thread detailing GOOD things happening at Fedex. Your hubby is upper management, he could probably give you some good info.

How 'bout it?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hey, they're not ugly!!!

Seriously, FedEx All the Way, I don't think I've seen you post anywhere else. Continue to rebut MrFedEx here if you like, but I invite you to start a new positive thread detailing GOOD things happening at Fedex. Your hubby is upper management, he could probably give you some good info.

How 'bout it?

Good luck with that!!!!

Bsullivan

I'm sorry but I have to say something. With today's economy it's alot harder for someone to quit a job and go get another. From all of the stories I've heard about FedEx it sounds like a horrible company. These people in corprate america like Fred S and others in Upper management if thats what you want to call them, don't give a :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: about anyone else but themselves. They don't care about their workers, it's time fedex workers woke up and realized it time to get a contract...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm sorry but I have to say something. With today's economy it's alot harder for someone to quit a job and go get another. From all of the stories I've heard about FedEx it sounds like a horrible company. These people in corprate america like Fred S and others in Upper management if thats what you want to call them, don't give a :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: about anyone else but themselves. They don't care about their workers, it's time fedex workers woke up and realized it time to get a contract...

How true...Thanks for the support.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Later Sweetie!!!!!

Honey, for $28.55/hour plus full benefits and a strong retirement package, I would ride a girls bike with a basket, horn, sissy bar and baseball cards in the spokes if they asked me to.

Actually, the trucks do have doors--they just take them off during the summer and put them back on for winter. They do have A/C--both doors open and 55 mph.

(All kidding aside, I have also begun to wonder the same question that you posed in your post. I could not imagine going to work each day to a job that I absolutely, positively (FedEx pun intended) hated. I likened him to Don Quixote in an earlier post, with FedEx being the windmill. As far as me getting him a job at UPS, thanks, but no thanks. The grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence and, while our wage and benefits package are second to none in our industry, we do work a hell of a lot harder. I have gotten to know the FedEx driver whom I share part of my route with and whenever I show him my blown-out pkg car he just shakes his head and says I can keep the extra $10/hour. You sound like a very supportive spouse. Please remain so as I am sure your husband and family depend upon you. Dave.)

FedEx All the Way!

FedEx happens to be a horrible place if a person allows it to be that way in their life. MrFedEx has done just that. Your absolutely right, it is very hard in this economy and until things stabilize again people are just holding on tight regarding their jobs (unless they are layed off). MrFedEx happens to post all the negative things about a company, but what he doesn't realize is that it is not always greener on the other side.
Hope you have a great day!

FedEx All the Way!

Hey, they're not ugly!!!

How 'bout it?

I'm trying to do just that, and have tried to get MrFedEx to say some positive things about FedEx, but I guess he's just so unhappy. I just don't understand and can't comprehend how someone can be so miserable at a job. His posts reflect negative attitudes. I guess he's just not man enough to handle it.
Have a great day!

FedEx All the Way!

Honey, for $28.55/hour plus full benefits and a strong retirement package, I would ride a girls bike with a basket, horn, sissy bar and baseball cards in the spokes if they asked me to.

Actually, the trucks do have doors--they just take them off during the summer and put them back on for winter. They do have A/C--both doors open and 55 mph.

(All kidding aside, I have also begun to wonder the same question that you posed in your post. I could not imagine going to work each day to a job that I absolutely, positively (FedEx pun intended) hated. I likened him to Don Quixote in an earlier post, with FedEx being the windmill. As far as me getting him a job at UPS, thanks, but no thanks. The grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence and, while our wage and benefits package are second to none in our industry, we do work a hell of a lot harder. I have gotten to know the FedEx driver whom I share part of my route with and whenever I show him my blown-out pkg car he just shakes his head and says I can keep the extra $10/hour. You sound like a very supportive spouse. Please remain so as I am sure your husband and family depend upon you. Dave.)

Thank you for the kind words.
The FedEx driver you got to know probably thinks his health is more important than the extra $10/hr. and I certainly can agree with that.
As far as my husbands career, I have always been very supportive (in good times and in bad). I also feel that life is too short to dwell on negative things. I strongly believe life is what you make of it. Unfortunately, MrFedEx has done nothing to enhance that.
Hope you have a great day!