Is It Time To Disrupt Operations?

drewed

Shankman
You are such a ruthless man! Why would you want to see a company that you work for hurt?....? Why would you like to see a company hurt for the people that work there. Shame on you!:thumbdown

Why would you want to see its, well now employees hurt you ***************

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

FedEx All the Way!

Need you guys to take a step back. Relax, keep posting, but stop the flaming.

Thanks

No problem, I'll step back just a tad. It just makes me soooooooo angry :angry:to read all his negative posts about FedEx. It seems to me that he would love to see FedEx go under. If he is so against the way FedEx conducts its business, why is he still working for the company? Someone like that needs to get out. He should be focusing on his exit!!!!!!

By the way, MrFedEx leave my family out of this!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No problem, I'll step back just a tad. It just makes me soooooooo angry :angry:to read all his negative posts about FedEx. It seems to me that he would love to see FedEx go under. If he is so against the way FedEx conducts its business, why is he still working for the company? Someone like that needs to get out. He should be focusing on his exit!!!!!!

By the way, MrFedEx leave my family out of this!

Boo-Hoo! If you can't have an intelligent argument, then quit your inane postings.

drewed

Shankman
Ladies, dont get your panties in a bunch. Theres two sides to every story, everyone has different expierences, Fedex all the way you should respect Mr. Fedex's opinion because all your knowledge is second hand. Both of you should respect eachothers opinion and discuss accoringly because like i said everyone's exp is different her husband my have a great exp with FDX and Mr. Fedex may have a horrible exp. Kids just play nice.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Good point...all of her knowledge IS second-hand. That's why I mention her husband, who is supposedly a FedEx upper-level manager, whatever that means. She never specifies exactly what division he works for and at what level. He's actually probably the janitor, given the lack of truth in her posts.

At this point, I'd like to have this thread closed because it has gotten so far away from my original post. As long as FedExAllThe Way continues to post lies and the company line (which is pure BS anyway), I'll tell the other side, from SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY WORKS THERE.

By the way, Obama is NOT a MUSLIM and the Easter Bunny isn't real...and the election is NOT "in God's hands" (Sarah "Empty Head" Palin). WE elect the President...God doesn't choose him.

FedEx All the Way!

Good point...all of her knowledge IS second-hand. That's why I mention her husband, who is supposedly a FedEx upper-level manager, whatever that means. She never specifies exactly what division he works for and at what level. He's actually probably the janitor, given the lack of truth in her posts.

At this point, I'd like to have this thread closed because it has gotten so far away from my original post. As long as FedExAllThe Way continues to post lies and the company line (which is pure BS anyway), I'll tell the other side, from SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY WORKS THERE.

By the way, Obama is NOT a MUSLIM and the Easter Bunny isn't real...and the election is NOT "in God's hands" (Sarah "Empty Head" Palin). WE elect the President...God doesn't choose him.

Here we go!
Positive #1) The U.S. Internal Revenue Service withdrew a preliminary finding that FedEx owes back taxes for misclassifying drivers, bolstering the company's assertion that the workers are contractors and not employees.

Positive #2) The IRS's reversal may help FedEx's defense!

For your information and as I have stated in my previous posts - my husband is in "upper management level" in the Express side. Would you like to know what division? I have also asked you to keep your comments to yourself about him. Obviously the little man that you are you can't do that. You have stooped to calling him names - "wow" how low can you go. As far as him being the janitor - he's not. He's got you doing that for him! So, I would like to ask you again, please be a good little man and keep him out of this.

OH MY GOD! All this time I thought the "Easter Bunny" was real. I am so grateful to you for pointing out the fact that it isn't real. Thank you so much.

Have a great negative day at your job!
PS. What has Sarah Palin ever done to you? Please, grow up.

FedEx All the Way!

Ladies, dont get your panties in a bunch. Theres two sides to every story, everyone has different expierences, Fedex all the way you should respect Mr. Fedex's opinion because all your knowledge is second hand. Both of you should respect eachothers opinion and discuss accoringly because like i said everyone's exp is different her husband my have a great exp with FDX and Mr. Fedex may have a horrible exp. Kids just play nice.

Your absolutely correct! My point to everyone is that MrFedEx has never posted anything positive about the company he works for. If you read each and every comment he has made - IT'S NEGATIVE! Through all his years at FedEx, I ask, has there ever been a good day for him? Has FedEx ever done anything good for him? I wonder how his co-workers judge him? I know if I was working with someone of that nature (always negative about the company) I would ask them 1 simple question - why are you here?

Have a great day!

drewed

Shankman
Actually if you read ALL of his comments, youll see he except for the last 10-15 thought fedex was a great company, management worked well etc. People get disenfranchised with their employer sometimes, it happens at UPS, Fedex almost anywhere and its not to say 99% of the other employees love it, its just not something worth arguing about bc youre not going to change his mind and hes not going to change yours

FedEx All the Way!

Actually if you read ALL of his comments, youll see he except for the last 10-15 thought fedex was a great company, management worked well etc. People get disenfranchised with their employer sometimes, it happens at UPS, Fedex almost anywhere and its not to say 99% of the other employees love it, its just not something worth arguing about bc youre not going to change his mind and hes not going to change yours

Again, you are absolutely correct! Things happen in every job/career. He just sounds that he's the only one getting the back end. I understand his fustration with the company, but he's posting every little bit of negativity about it. It doesn't look good for other employees to read. I'm not trying to get him to change - I'm just trying to get him to look at things a little different in life - like the economy - where people have lost their homes.
People have lost their homes and he's trying to disrupt operations at FedEx - not a great move in this economy!
Thanks and have a great day!

FedEx All the Way!

UNITED STATES
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
FORM 8-K
CURRENT REPORT
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported): October 22, 2008
FedEx Corporation
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter) Delaware 1-15829 62-1721435(State or other Jurisdiction of Incorporation) (Commission File Number) (IRS Employer Identification No.) 942 South Shady Grove Road, Memphis, Tennessee
38120(Address of Principal Executive Offices) (Zip Code)
Registrant’s telephone number, including area code: (901) 818-7500 (Former name or former address if changed since last report.)

SECTION 8 – OTHER EVENTS Item 8.01. Other Events.
On October 22, 2008, the Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) withdrew its tentative assessment of tax and penalties for the 2002 calendar year ($319 million plus interest) against FedEx Ground Package System, Inc. (“FedEx Ground”), a wholly owned subsidiary of FedEx Corporation, relating to the classification of FedEx Ground’s owner-operators for federal employment tax purposes. We are engaged in discussions with the IRS audit team regarding this matter. We continue to believe that FedEx Ground’s owner-operators are independent contractors and that no loss is probable in this matter.

SIGNATURES
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
FedEx Corporation
Date: October 22, 2008
By: /s/ John L. Merino
John L. Merino
Corporate Vice President and
Principal Accounting Officer

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Here we go!
Positive #1) The U.S. Internal Revenue Service withdrew a preliminary finding that FedEx owes back taxes for misclassifying drivers, bolstering the company's assertion that the workers are contractors and not employees.

Positive #2) The IRS's reversal may help FedEx's defense!

For your information and as I have stated in my previous posts - my husband is in "upper management level" in the Express side. Would you like to know what division? I have also asked you to keep your comments to yourself about him. Obviously the little man that you are you can't do that. You have stooped to calling him names - "wow" how low can you go. As far as him being the janitor - he's not. He's got you doing that for him! So, I would like to ask you again, please be a good little man and keep him out of this.

OH MY GOD! All this time I thought the "Easter Bunny" was real. I am so grateful to you for pointing out the fact that it isn't real. Thank you so much.

Have a great negative day at your job!
PS. What has Sarah Palin ever done to you? Please, grow up.

OK....

#1 The IRS has issued a tenative ruling...the investigation continues. If FedEx doesn't owe them anything, that's fine with me. I'm no fan of the IRS either.

#2 I really doubt that the ruling will aid FedEx in the courts. FedEx has significantly modified their contractor model since the lawsuits began, and this may prove favorable to them only from the point at which the model was changed.

#3 I use your husband as a reference only because he is apparently your sole source of information about FedEx. Since you don't work there, you're only hearing and seeing the management side of the equation. Unless he's an MD or above he isn't upper management. As I've said before, if you were an hourly employee you'd probably have your eyes opened as to what's really going on. Or in your case, maybe not...

#4 Sarah Palin has done nothing to me personally, but since you think Obama is a Muslim, you obviously are a McCain/Palin supporter. The idea that a Creationist airhead like Palin could actually become President is terrifying. Do you want a President who thinks that the election "is in God's hands" and who believes the world is only about 6,000 years old (Creationism)? She is completely unqualified, especially from an intellectual standpoint. The fact that she's a nice and attractive person who is very religious is apparently good enough for you.

#5 I'm not a "little man", physically, intellectually, or emotionally. I would bet I'm more educated than either you or your husband, and that I have considerably more depth as a person than both of you put together.

#6 I've answered your question about why I'm "still here" repeatedly, and I don't feel I need to explain it again for you. Read my previous posts and you'll get a general idea of why I don't like FedEx and why I support a union environment at the company.

Lastly, please drop the stupid emoticons and the "Miss Sunshine" act. You're as cold as a penguin's ass in January, and all of the fake friendliness cannot hide your cluelessness about the reality of FedEx Express. What will your husband tell you to think when the Teamsters take over in about a year?

FedEx All the Way!

OK....

#1 The IRS has issued a tenative ruling...the investigation continues. If FedEx doesn't owe them anything, that's fine with me. I'm no fan of the IRS either.

#2 I really doubt that the ruling will aid FedEx in the courts. FedEx has significantly modified their contractor model since the lawsuits began, and this may prove favorable to them only from the point at which the model was changed.

#3 I use your husband as a reference only because he is apparently your sole source of information about FedEx. Since you don't work there, you're only hearing and seeing the management side of the equation. Unless he's an MD or above he isn't upper management. As I've said before, if you were an hourly employee you'd probably have your eyes opened as to what's really going on. Or in your case, maybe not...

#4 Sarah Palin has done nothing to me personally, but since you think Obama is a Muslim, you obviously are a McCain/Palin supporter. The idea that a Creationist airhead like Palin could actually become President is terrifying. Do you want a President who thinks that the election "is in God's hands" and who believes the world is only about 6,000 years old (Creationism)? She is completely unqualified, especially from an intellectual standpoint. The fact that she's a nice and attractive person who is very religious is apparently good enough for you.

#5 I'm not a "little man", physically, intellectually, or emotionally. I would bet I'm more educated than either you or your husband, and that I have considerably more depth as a person than both of you put together.

#6 I've answered your question about why I'm "still here" repeatedly, and I don't feel I need to explain it again for you. Read my previous posts and you'll get a general idea of why I don't like FedEx and why I support a union environment at the company.

Lastly, please drop the stupid emoticons and the "Miss Sunshine" act. You're as cold as a penguin's ass in January, and all of the fake friendliness cannot hide your cluelessness about the reality of FedEx Express. What will your husband tell you to think when the Teamsters take over in about a year?

First of all, I have on numerous posts, and I continue to repeat myself to you - MY HUSBAND IS NOT MY SOURCE OF information about FedEx. I have briefly mentioned your posts to him and he has replied back that an unhappy, negative person as yourself should not even be attended to. Once again, I reply back to your posts because I still can't believe that your still with the company. I don't have to be an hourly employee at FedEx to figure that one out (I guess I figured it out without asking my hubby, aren't you proud of me?)

Let's talk about politics - since you've brought that up! Once again, because I quoted some verbage about OBAMA you automatically think I'm a McCain/Palin supporter - WRONG! I am really not a supporter of either one, my choice is very limited. I certainly don't agree that anyone who gets to make over $250,000 / year should be the only ones being taxed! Get my point? so please don't assume my vote!!!!! This country happens to be in a mess right now, and OBAMA nor McCain will solve the problems anytime soon!
I also don't mess with anyone's religion, I strongly believe it's their freedom of choice.

As far as my husband's education it should not be a concern of yours. I will bet my life on the the fact, by your posts, you got your GED in a bathroom. Anyone who continues to down grade a company and still walk through their doors is a very small minded little person. So therefore, your education level should not be that high. Maybe I should ask my husband to help you.

WOW! Have you touched a penguins ass in the winter - had nothing better to do? When FedEx becomes unionized is when we will all see pigs fly - so when the company does, please come knock on my door and I will be more than happy to shake your hand.

Until then, be miserable at FedEx, but try not to bring anyone else down -not good for morale, know what I mean?
Have a great day:happy-very:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
In general, educated people use good grammar and also know how to spell. What's your excuse? Like I said, if you'd like to compare educational resumes,please go right ahead and state your academic achievements (4-H doesn't count).

You can try and blow sunshine up everyone's ass about how great FedEx is all day long, but that doesn't change the reality that it is a mediocre company run by people obsessed with only one thing...profit. Like I've said before, you don't work there, so your opinion is less than informed....it's more like speculation. And it's clear that you are incapable of anything but mouthing the company line over and over again. I'm sure your very important manager/husband walks and talks this stupid mantra each and every day just like a good manager should. Is he a sheep like most of them, capable only of repeating policies instead of thinking and acting like a leader?

Why don't you get him to come on here or over at the Fedexaminer site and defend the company? He won't, because he can't. He knows the way the company treats it's people and he also knows that Memphis is very worried about the Teamsters.

Also, you've never answered why you think Obama is a Muslim. Even McRage acknowledges that his opponent is non-Muslim. Just posting something like that shows your ignorance.

By the way, if your husband's station does go union, he'll be canned or reprimanded...count on it.

FedEx All the Way!

In general, educated people use good grammar and also know how to spell. What's your excuse? Like I said, if you'd like to compare educational resumes,please go right ahead and state your academic achievements (4-H doesn't count).

You can try and blow sunshine up everyone's ass about how great FedEx is all day long, but that doesn't change the reality that it is a mediocre company run by people obsessed with only one thing...profit. Like I've said before, you don't work there, so your opinion is less than informed....it's more like speculation. And it's clear that you are incapable of anything but mouthing the company line over and over again. I'm sure your very important manager/husband walks and talks this stupid mantra each and every day just like a good manager should. Is he a sheep like most of them, capable only of repeating policies instead of thinking and acting like a leader?

Why don't you get him to come on here or over at the Fedexaminer site and defend the company? He won't, because he can't. He knows the way the company treats it's people and he also knows that Memphis is very worried about the Teamsters.

Also, you've never answered why you think Obama is a Muslim. Even McRage acknowledges that his opponent is non-Muslim. Just posting something like that shows your ignorance.

By the way, if your husband's station does go union, he'll be canned or reprimanded...count on it.

Don't you have anything better to do than discuss my husband? It is very sad to see a person that is not appreciative about even having a job in this economy. At times like this you should be kissing the ground Fred S walks on! And if that doesn't work for you, I have a couple of friends that have lost their job and would love to have yours in these hard economic times - so since Fred doesn't do it for you - my suggestion to you is "QUIT"! and pass your job onto someone who really needs it right now.

Don't you ever say to yourself "Who cares about Fred S making all the money in the world, at least he's employing me" I bet you haven't - You keep criticizing, complaining and bitching about the company and managers yet you still walk through their doors. WOW! You are incredible.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If Fred happened to take a walk past you, it wouldn't be the ground you were kissing, would it? He's not a good guy, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.

If your husband thinks like Fred, and from your posts, it looks like he does, then he's also part of the problem. We'll get rid of him too when we go Teamster.

FedEx All the Way!

If Fred happened to take a walk past you, it wouldn't be the ground you were kissing, would it? He's not a good guy, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.

If your husband thinks like Fred, and from your posts, it looks like he does, then he's also part of the problem. We'll get rid of him too when we go Teamster.

GOOD-LUCK little man. If OBAMA becomes President he will tax everyone making $250,000 + and that's when Fred will be sending your job to people in India instead of USA - so I strongly think you'll be going bye-bye and crying the blues. So instead of getting rid of people like my husband, I think you'll be the one going first.

As far as anyone being part of the problem - it's you! Trying to disrupt operations is not part of the solution.