Is it too early to bring up the step raise?

Aquaman

Supposed to top out this year… what are the odds this dumpster fire gives us a step raise? Haha. Might have to if they want to roleplay “business as usual” for the next year or two.

dezguy

Supposed to top out this year… what are the odds this dumpster fire gives us a step raise? Haha. Might have to if they want to roleplay “business as usual” for the next year or two.
There won't be any raises this year. They'll give the excuse of the company reorganizing.

Nolimitz

They had no intentions of ever honoring those step raises more than a time or two. A lot of employees never read the fine print.
LOL
They day the 10 step was announced at our station, I specifically asked our senior mgr. if this was going to really happen every year. His response was: yes, without a doubt. He is now in the state pen for felony DUI and I believe vehicular manslaughter. Go figure. I dont miss this S__ hole for a second

whatwhat

LOL
They day the 10 step was announced at our station, I specifically asked our senior mgr. if this was going to really happen every year. His response was: yes, without a doubt. He is now in the state pen for felony DUI and I believe vehicular manslaughter. Go figure. I dont miss this S__ hole for a second
Is his name Adam Paulson?

bacha29

They had no intentions of ever honoring those step raises more than a time or two. A lot of employees never read the fine print.
Having been through 3 of these things there was one common thread running through the management of all three companies.

They will lie right to your face every single day telling you that you will be spared the carnage playing out all around you right up to the day when you are no longer a useful component that can be applied to whatever final objective they have in mind.

Employee loyalty is something found in a long gone era. Allowing opportunities to land alternative employment especially one that is as good or better than what you currently have to be squandered while you play that fools game called loyalty will never produce an outcome that will serve you well when the end finally arrives.