Is this normal????

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So every morning that I show up for work there is a White Grand Prix in the parking lot with about 6 preloaders in it. The marijuana smoke is heavy and the scent travels right into the hub as the group enters the building. Could these hooligans be causing all the problems within the hub (ie the cages shutting down every 30 seconds and the missorts and crushed packages) ? If so, what do I , as an outstanding UPS employee do about it? Will I get the $5,000 reward so I can retire?

Tell'em to pass that :censored2:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
When the Feds send dogs into some of the Boston buildings , usually to ck out the air ,, the dogs run to some of the help!!
lol

Covemastah

We hire anybody today , we had cops come to our center late at nite cuz ankle bracelets went off, Seen this a few times , last year they fired a temp who did time for theft and was a sex offender ,, was a great preloader till he got caught stealing woman's panties ,,, can't make this stuff up !!

oldngray

nowhere special
ABNormal.png

haller

We hire anybody today , we had cops come to our center late at nite cuz ankle bracelets went off, Seen this a few times , last year they fired a temp who did time for theft and was a sex offender ,, was a great preloader till he got caught stealing woman's panties ,,, can't make this stuff up !!

Imagine that.

Covemastah

No I did not buy any stolen panties, before @Indecisi0n , @BSWALKS or @oldngray & @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U asks me!!

over9five

Staff member
If consumed to the point where you are shaking like a leaf? Sure.
Remember the soft drink "Jolt"? "Made with REAL sugar, and TWICE the caffeine!" I don't know if it's still around.
Years ago, management banned it in Chema. Wouldn't let the roach coach guy sell it on property. They said it was because the kids were getting all shaky and falling off the belts! I don't know if anyone really fell off a belt, but apparently they were worried. Maybe @Sleeve_meet_Heart would remember.
Anyhow, that's my caffeine story.