Is this normal????

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Remember the soft drink "Jolt"? "Made with REAL sugar, and TWICE the caffeine!" I don't know if it's still around.
Years ago, management banned it in Chema. Wouldn't let the roach coach guy sell it on property. They said it was because the kids were getting all shaky and falling off the belts! I don't know if anyone really fell off a belt, but apparently they were worried. Maybe @Sleeve_meet_Heart would remember.
Anyhow, that's my caffeine story.
You are showing your age man! Jolt was from the 1980s or 1990s ...;p

H

harley vulkrie

Ok. So, this week I have made 2 compromises to my moral fabric this week at UPS. The first, NOT reporting my $4.00 paycheck shortage to Supervisors and just chalking it up to experience and the 2nd, getting high with my coworkers on the preload. What a blast these guys are! I have no ambitions for management now! Heck, I have no ambitions at all!

If you can't beat 'em join 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dudebro

So every morning that I show up for work there is a White Grand Prix in the parking lot with about 6 preloaders in it. The marijuana smoke is heavy and the scent travels right into the hub as the group enters the building. Could these hooligans be causing all the problems within the hub (ie the cages shutting down every 30 seconds and the missorts and crushed packages) ? If so, what do I , as an outstanding UPS employee do about it? Will I get the $5,000 reward so I can retire?
Wait until Dec 27. Your preload probably needs the staffing.

dudebro

We had this happen 5-6 yrs ago. 27 yr driver is gone. Made him take a blood test after start time
In some cases, I've heard the employee might be asked "Do YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL ME?" It's the chance to say he/she has a problem and needs to seek help through the employee assistance program before being tested. You usually get ONE bite of that apple.

bumped

So every morning that I show up for work there is a White Grand Prix in the parking lot with about 6 preloaders in it. The marijuana smoke is heavy and the scent travels right into the hub as the group enters the building. Could these hooligans be causing all the problems within the hub (ie the cages shutting down every 30 seconds and the missorts and crushed packages) ? If so, what do I , as an outstanding UPS employee do about it? Will I get the $5,000 reward so I can retire?

It must be normal. You said it happens every morning.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Check the fine print , it states $5,000 payable on conviction .
They have to go to court and be found guilty . Then you will get the dough .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I used to drink Jolt .
Mostly right after drinking a lot of beer .
There is nothing finer than to be a wide awake drunk .

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
do u have a drug problem

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
I used to drink Jolt .
Mostly right after drinking a lot of beer .
There is nothing finer than to be a wide awake drunk .

I have never done anything like that. However, I have taken cough syrup and a caffeine tablet together once. The feeling was quite strange. I felt sleepy and energized at the same time. I imagine your experience must have been similar.