It’s Not My Fault

Meat

Now that there are zero net-gains in the stock market under Trump, and unemployment claims are about to hit record levels, what do you think Trump’s re-election slogan will be?

If he chooses something like “It’s Not My Fault” do you think it will resonate with his base?

Once upon a time, the Republican base seemed to favor leadership that takes responsibility for a crisis situation.

I’m not sure if that is still the case.

It will be fine

08010AD3-B457-49EA-9703-3FB3959C67CB.gif

fishtm2001

The administration is now rushing to solve issues that could have been addressed months ago, like obtaining the necessary supplies for the nation’s emergency stockpile. Amateur hour!

Non sequitur

Perhaps you should read my post again. The 2020 election is not taking place in two years.
The last 3.5 year boom cycle was obviously the prior president policies. The virus is global. I'm thinking were way past pointing fingers. We can save that when this is over and Frontline broadcasts the documentary.

Meat

I'm thinking were way past pointing fingers.

Way past finger pointing? President Trump tweeted the failures of the CDC were Obama’s fault just nine days ago.

Going back to one of my original points, once upon a time, the Republican base would have favored leadership that accepts responsibility for a crisis situation. Not any more I guess. I wonder what changed...

Meat

Media, I mean Communist make accusations to score political points, and punches back what don't you get about this.

Your logic seems to be going sideways pretty quickly.

Can you please explain how for profit, billion dollar media entities, that rigidly adhere to marketing principles when crafting their business strategies, have something to do with Communism?

Non sequitur

Tell me what school of thought controls higher education and media companies. Are they Islamic with Moslem principals. Or Christian with a Christian world view. Who controls the herds opinions? Obviously the teaching source.
I'm not making it up it's just how it works.
Ask yourself if any major company creates a unified message with regards to standards of operation.
Critical thinker's try to read the "tea leaves" to try to gain understanding of what is the underlying message.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Now that there are zero net-gains in the stock market under Trump, and unemployment claims are about to hit record levels, what do you think Trump’s re-election slogan will be?

If he chooses something like “It’s Not My Fault” do you think it will resonate with his base?

Once upon a time, the Republican base seemed to favor leadership that takes responsibility for a crisis situation.

548989AC-4C5F-433C-B6A7-1F03F75EF8A6.gif

newfie

60 percent approval on how he's handled it

newfie

Way past finger pointing? President Trump tweeted the failures of the CDC were Obama’s fault just nine days ago.

well you guys did give Obama credit for all the good things Trump has done. seems fair that obama should get the blame too.