What'dyabringmetoday???

There is never too much time to care.

Helper and I had a 55" Smart TV for a residential stop yesterday. Consignee was not home so we made sure to driver release it (I was surprised that it was not signature required) to where no one could see it from the road. We placed it against the house, put two 55 gallon rolling trash dumpsters against it and placed the recycling bin and a trash can in front of it.
I guess when you are not long for the UPS world you can make stupid choices.

wayfair

swollen member

Helper and I had a 55" Smart TV for a residential stop yesterday. Consignee was not home so we made sure to driver release it (I was surprised that it was not signature required) to where no one could see it from the road. We placed it against the house, put two 55 gallon rolling trash dumpsters against it and placed the recycling bin and a trash can in front of it.

per training, I would NEVER dr a 55" TV.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

per training, I would NEVER dr a 55" TV.

....and outside of Peak I would 100% agree with you but this thing was huge and I did not want to have to deal with it on Monday.....made sure it was completely hidden and could not be seen from the road....I also knew that they would be home shortly....drove by there this morning on my way to work and everything that I had moved to hide the TV had been put back in place...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
....and outside of Peak I would 100% agree with you but this thing was huge and I did not want to have to deal with it on Monday.....made sure it was completely hidden and could not be seen from the road....I also knew that they would be home shortly....drove by there this morning on my way to work and everything that I had moved to hide the TV had been put back in place...

So, the rules change during peak?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

were you asked, or did you call them this morning and beg to come in?

I was bored and thought riding with the air driver to the airport, loading 500 pkgs and bags in to a P-500, bringing them back to the center, sorting out the Saturday air and then sorting those among the 4 of us would be a great way to break that boredom.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Did you leave a notice telling the homeowner, and any crook who may be looking for spoils, where you left it?

wayfair

swollen member

I have a 55" smart tv on my back porch, and I'm sure I'm not buying another one. Especially one that is for someone else. I hope you save up, you'll be paying for that one you dr'd if they report it missing... because you fudged on training. ya know those pesky tests on the diad you are required to do....

My center manager would just sit there and laugh while you're telling him this.

For real Dave haha I dunno it you sometimes trawl the waters or if you're being serious. No UPS driver should ever do that. If I was out on an emergency flight and I got an email my TV was sitting at my house behind the garbage I'd lose my mind, and want you fired, and a new TV to replace the stolen one.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
For real Dave haha I dunno it you sometimes trawl the waters or if you're being serious. No UPS driver should ever do that. If I was out on an emergency flight and I got an email my TV was sitting at my house behind the garbage I'd lose my mind, and want you fired, and a new TV to replace the stolen one.
Typical runner and gunner taking short cuts and making it as he goes along.