Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
It’s happening here too. Management is aware and there have supposedly been multiple internal emails on this topic. I have yet to here how or when the situation will be remedied.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

He's been too old'n'gray for too long.

New England Supplemental Agreement

ARTICLE 61 - VACATION

Section 4

All seniority full-time and part-time employees shall receive their vacation pay due them in advance by separate check on the basis of their earnings for the previous calendar year ending December 31, one fifty-second (1/52nd) of their earnings for each week of vacation, but not less than forty (40) hours' pay per week for full-time employees and twenty (20) hours' pay per week for part-time employees.

Future

Victory Ride
It’s happening here too. Management is aware and there have supposedly been multiple internal emails on this topic. I have yet to here how or when the situation will be remedied.
If not ratified within x amount of days .... penalty pay will be included

john chesney

For anyone who took the first few weeks of January for vacation. Check your paycheck the company now has the practice of just paying 40 hours and not a 1/52 of your yearly total. And they're claiming they didn't have time to figure out the math. Please spread the word and ask coworkers to check there paychecks. This has happened to many drivers in this area and now I'm wondering how many years has this been going on for?
45 hours here in central region. Mine were correct. Option week is 50 if I remember right all hours straight time