Jonfrum

Cole

3) That coupled with jon not registering makes you wonder if he is a well connected or has a well connected source somewhere?

I agree with that! Lightining does strike twice in the same place;)

He has been completley respectful in his dialogue, and pretty professional in how he relates to others from what I have seen. I have no clue as to the sources he has, but he has addressed some thought provoking points. I'll try to read through his posts and see what all the hub bub is about. LOL

Area, I rarley drink, usually special occasion, like my brothers coming to town, or anniversary, or the once in a while me and the wifey may go out to eat etc...lol

tieguy

Banned
I agree with that! Lightining does strike twice in the same place;)

He has been completley respectful in his dialogue, and pretty professional in how he relates to others from what I have seen. I have no clue as to the sources he has, but he has addressed some thought provoking points.

I agree. The information is so thought provoking at times that it does add to jons mystique.

area43

Area43,
I'm Bill *******. I"m an Article 22.3 carwasher and yard shifter in Lynnfield, Mass. where I am in my 33rd Year of Toil for the Big Brown Empire.

Cole, this is where I have a big concern. Just look at what Jons does, with the company. I have printed many of Jons posts and have passed them on to my center mgr and UPS accountant reps for review. Jons post are public info, since he feels freely to post it I have no problem trying to find the facts on how he acheives in getting this info. We all want to know the facts. Being in the position he is in art. 22.3 carwash and yard shifter, how does he gain access to the info. My suspicions is that he has a insider. The mjr team and UPS acct reps has verified, what I have been telling you all along. This is coming from the horses(UPS) mouth. Jon, yes you have been respectful and honorable in your decussions, but that is not the point. Again, the point is how he acquires his info. I hope I am wrong, I will be the first to apologize.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Area43,
I'm Bill *******. I"m an Article 22.3 carwasher and yard shifter in Lynnfield, Mass. where I am in my 33rd Year of Toil for the Big Brown Empire.

Cole, this is where I have a big concern. Just look at what Jons does, with the company. I have printed many of Jons posts and have passed them on to my center mgr and UPS accountant reps for review. Jons post are public info, since he feels freely to post it I have no problem trying to find the facts on how he acheives in getting this info. We all want to know the facts. Being in the position he is in art. 22.3 carwash and yard shifter, how does he gain access to the info. My suspicions is that he has a insider. The mjr team and UPS acct reps has verified, what I have been telling you all along. This is coming from the horses(UPS) mouth. Jon, yes you have been respectful and honorable in your decussions, but that is not the point. Again, the point is how he acquires his info. I hope I am wrong, I will be the first to apologize.
Why would you print anything out that you read on here? Secondly why would you give them to your center manager and ups accountant? If you feel that jon is fudging the numbers then you should do the homework to prove him wrong. Now if you think hes stealing the posted info theres means to go aboutr that to, but sitting in the office with your center manager and acct drinking coffee and eating bon-bons is not the way to do it.

I cant believe you attempt to call out jon here but then throw yourself under the bus, by having ups management check his numbers that he posts, maybe your fellow drivers are better off without you being their steward anymore, sounds like you switched sides here on them!

area43

Why would you print anything out that you read on here? Secondly why would you give them to your center manager and ups accountant? If you feel that jon is fudging the numbers then you should do the homework to prove him wrong. Now if you think hes stealing the posted info theres means to go aboutr that to, but sitting in the office with your center manager and acct drinking coffee and eating bon-bons is not the way to do it.

I cant believe you attempt to call out jon here but then throw yourself under the bus, by having ups management check his numbers that he posts, maybe your fellow drivers are better off without you being their steward anymore, sounds like you switched sides here on them!

Red, I appreciate your concern, believe or not. I rate you in the top 10 of the Brown Cafe site. First, I want to say this. I've watched how some of these threads go and I m not going there. Both sides will argue intill their blue in the face, stop, walk away and be pissed off. Nothing is accompolished by that. No, real solutions are came about. I ve learned from history, Red and I hope you'll do the same. I will try my hardess not to go down that road.

Red, I know you have heard this before. There is 3 sides to every story. The accused side, the accuser side and then there is the truth. Red, I have seen where because of other members so called peer pressure you will tow the teamsters line when your totally wrong. Example, Tie and you going at it about the employee not calling in, leaving the sup and the workers hanging. Red the thread should have not gone as long as it did. Call me what you want. Your response should have taken that employee to the wood shed. PEROID!. The position you took was troubling to say the least. Be objective and do whats right.

Red, I strongly believe your a good person. Its obvious your upset with my thread on Jon. Red, what I say next is to help you. Red, you must stop vouching for these employees that are flat out breaking the rules. Believe or not they will have less respect for you in the long run, do whats right, even if they hate you at the present(Elvis analogy).

Red, this is a free country like Trick said, I can print anything I want and you have the right to object. Red, I can give it to management and a UPS acct. rep If I so choose. Red dont think you can strong arm me into doing anything. Red, dont you want to be objective. Ive done my homework, you do yours and stop riding my coat tails. It appears your to lazy to do it yourself. Jon is an unregisterd user, believe me it was hard to look at his posts, due to the fact you cant go to the history of his posts. So far, you've done nothing to help Jon what so ever.... Why are you so upset on knowing UPS's side of the story. Could it be your afraid. Sorry, for going so long. Take care Area 43

trickpony1

I guess I'm confused.

So I can follow the plot of this thread please feel free to correct my assumptions.
I thought that:
705Red is an hourly union employee who is/may have been a steward and;
Area43 is an hourly union employee who may also have been a steward.

Am I correct? If I'm not, would someone please correct me so I can follow the theme here.
Thanks.

Cezanne

Area43, If you are a union steward why did you not go to the union first instead of the company if you had concerns to Jonfrums' postings. Nothing in his postings indicate insider sources, just shows he or she is willing to do a little research into ERISA/DOL and private sources that is provided on the net. Again thank you for probadly chasing off this site somebody who can help provide many of us informational resources to a complicated matter. If you are a steward please resign as soon as possible, you are frankly not up to the task. Try to remember the oath that many of us taken when we first joined the union, you broke the golden rule.

my2cents

What a bizarre thread. Area 43, please cite some specific alleged "inside information." Everything I've seen posted by Jon Frum is backed up by an online and public resource, which anyone can find on the Internet, if one is willing to do the research. I believe this outing is nothing more than an attempt to silence Jon Frum. Why, I have no idea.

Personally, I don't agree with some of Jon's opinions, which is something I can respectfully disagree with. Moreover, who cares if he is chooses to register or not. I believe the purpose of registration is weed out spammers and drive-by trolls. Jon, obviously doesn't fit this profile.

Jon, please don't let this thread derail you from posting here. Your posts are one of a handful of posters I'll actually read.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Red, I appreciate your concern, believe or not. I rate you in the top 10 of the Brown Cafe site. First, I want to say this. I've watched how some of these threads go and I m not going there. Both sides will argue intill their blue in the face, stop, walk away and be pissed off. Nothing is accompolished by that. No, real solutions are came about. I ve learned from history, Red and I hope you'll do the same. I will try my hardess not to go down that road.

Red, I know you have heard this before. There is 3 sides to every story. The accused side, the accuser side and then there is the truth. Red, I have seen where because of other members so called peer pressure you will tow the teamsters line when your totally wrong. Example, Tie and you going at it about the employee not calling in, leaving the sup and the workers hanging. Red the thread should have not gone as long as it did. Call me what you want. Your response should have taken that employee to the wood shed. PEROID!. The position you took was troubling to say the least. Be objective and do whats right.

I took a union position on that topic! If i take the grievant to the wood shed i can assure you management will never know about it. I beat the crap out of the employees all the time, but not in front of management and they sure will not hear about it from me. These kind of cases help me be a better steward so when someone who really needs my help im on my toes and ready to fight over it!

Red, I strongly believe your a good person. Its obvious your upset with my thread on Jon. Red, what I say next is to help you. Red, you must stop vouching for these employees that are flat out breaking the rules. Believe or not they will have less respect for you in the long run, do whats right, even if they hate you at the present(Elvis analogy).

You seem so concerned with who jon really is, he answered and you still have not stated who you are, why? Does it really matter who any of us really are? Everyone knows im a steward out of 705, not to hard to figure out who i am if management cares to. but you state you were/are a steward but yet you sit in the office with info like your best friends. Area your all over the place, you seem to have more of a management train of thought then a union side to you.

Red, this is a free country like Trick said, I can print anything I want and you have the right to object. Red, I can give it to management and a UPS acct. rep If I so choose. Red dont think you can strong arm me into doing anything. Red, dont you want to be objective. Ive done my homework, you do yours and stop riding my coat tails. It appears your to lazy to do it yourself. Jon is an unregisterd user, believe me it was hard to look at his posts, due to the fact you cant go to the history of his posts. So far, you've done nothing to help Jon what so ever.... Why are you so upset on knowing UPS's side of the story. Could it be your afraid. Sorry, for going so long. Take care Area 43

Ride your coat tails? If you call giving management this info and having them give you their side of the numbers, i wouldnt really be calling that doing your homework, now brother! I learned early in life not to be afraid of anything, thats whats meant to be is meant to be, and all you can do is fight the good fight and give a 110% all day everyday.

Since your so concerned with who you think jon is why dont you tell us who you are? Shouldnt ask questions your not willing to answer yourself BROTHER! Did you ask management to see if jon forum is really an employee? Thats just wrong and i believe you know it!

705red

Browncafe Steward
I guess I'm confused.

So I can follow the plot of this thread please feel free to correct my assumptions.
I thought that:
705Red is an hourly union employee who is/may have been a steward and;
Area43 is an hourly union employee who may also have been a steward.

Am I correct? If I'm not, would someone please correct me so I can follow the theme here.
Thanks.
Your right trick, im a steward and i believe benedict area arnold was a steward. Now he sits in managements office going over numbers and giving up names of fellow brown cafers who post their real names on here!

area43

Your right trick, im a steward and i believe benedict area arnold was a steward.

LMAO, Red Ill give you your props on that one.

Ok Cafers, First off I would like you to reread my posts starting with permalink 27. Ok, Let me explain again why I started this thread. This thread, believe it or not was to help Jon. This is how and why I did it. I area 43, went back and read all or most of Jon's posts. In my opinion, (go back and reread my posts on this thread) I believe Jon has a insider's track. I could be wrong as I have clearly stated in my posts. I hope that I am. This is not an attack on Jon. Jon has 33 years with the company, its not worth getting caught if he is doing what I think he is doing. If, and If I was doing something of the same caliber, I would be greatful of that persons guidance in his attempt to correct my misguided behavior. It appears that some have a problem with that. If Jon is not doing anything unethical than post away and Ill apologize. If so please stop,Jon and again, its not worth getting caught.

I knew when I started this thread, that you Red and others would have deep hateful feelings against me. I do not take it personal. Its seems alot are upset about me taking Jons posts to the center manager and UPS acct rep. Why should you be? Everybody was screaming for the facts. Be careful what you ask for, cause you just might get it. I believe if the center manager and UPS acct rep went the other way, in favor of Jon, than you Red and everyone else would Yell, Horay!!!! Red, you would be patting me on the back and saying "What a great idea Area 43,gonig to the center manager and UPS acct rep, I wish I would have thought of that." Should I have gone to the Teamsters? Good question. Before I go on, I would just like to say Im no longer a stewart(go to history of my posts and you'll find the reason) but the local Teamster rep and I are good friends. Lets not forget folks, this is just the internet and Jon is still annoymous, I believe since it was my opinoin and circumstancial evidence on Jon, I would go straight to the one(UPS) that might have been violated. Red, it appears from your post that there is not much constructive dialoge between you and the sups. In our center, not to say we dont have problems, but were not filing or running to the teamsters every time we have a little problem. We have a good constructive dialoge with the sups. I find you get alot more done in doing so.

This might be one of my longest post. LOL please bare with me. Red and all the others, go do your homework and read all of Jons posts. Then ask yourself the same questions I asked myself. Ok, I said this before,"Enuff" on Jon. I have stated my case. If you have a question go back and reread the thread. Im sure you will find the answer.

Ok, Red you attacked me on being a shop stewart. First, Red I would have no problem defending you, if the company came down on you unfairly. Red, I believe you said you were voted in at being a shop stewart. I hope you were honest in taking that bad(poop bird) employee to the wood shed. Why do it in private? So what if the company sees it. Bring it out in the center,make him an example, a deterent, so that other employees get the picture, if you know what I mean. In doing so, I believe you will have a better respect and working relationship with the company. Red, don't you see, that it really pisses off the company. Red, dont you see that the Poop bird employee is just using you. Hiding behind you. Red, I also and I hope Im wrong, but maybe your just using him(poop bird) to get his vote, by sticking up for him. Red, we had a thread on the same old grievances getting filled year after year. I hope that you are not partly to blame for this. Confront the Poop birds head on, I personally would not file a grievance when it was a blatant disregard for the rules. Not much pity, here on my part. Dont make it political.

Im still going, Cafers. I have another analogy, yes I know you are getting a little tired of them. lol This is for all the stewarts, that keep on defending those Poop birds and not confronting them about there bad blatant disregard for the rules. I will use Joe, from the thread where he was a no show, no call in. Tie and Red put on the gloves and were duking it out. Anyhow, I was a platoon sgt(I guess that would be like a sup at UPS) in the Marine Corp. I had 40 to 50 marines under my watch. Lets just say ol Joe decided to join the marines and he was assigned to my platoon. I sgt, area 43, had no idea on how this Joe conducted himself. One day we received orders to go on a combat mission and to kill the enemy, but Joe was no where to be found, he went AWOL(absent without leave). The mission had to go on without Joe, I and my fellow marines had to pick up the slack( were really pissed off), during the mission one of my marines got killed. He would have lived if Joe would have been there. Now, if there would have been someone in Joe's life that would have kicked his freakin butt one of my marines would have not been killed. Now, I will not put all the blame on the stewarts. Parents,relatives,etc etc have a bigger part to play, but when givin the oppurtinity, sieze it and try correct the Poop birds bad behavior immediately. Its a harsh analogy, I grew up in an old school, tuff love enviroment. Im tired, sincerly area 43 ps Red about the giving up the name, It wasnt me that made Jon post his so called real name on the World Wide Web. Red, come on now, when you post something its public info. Oh, unless you say, " Hey, come close, I have a secret, Im going to post it on the World Wide Web, dont want anyone else to know" lmao.

area43

Oh, and one other quick thing. Red, while I was doing some research on the history of your post. I stumbled across a little something in your Rep comment section. Dude!!!!! Big Arrow UP, Im hurt, I thought you were my good Republican friend.lmao That personal attack in calling me a "Wacko" sure did hurt my feelings. Tell me something I dont know. (ROTF). Cheryl, dont worry Im not going to start one of those "Cry Baby Threads" Im a man, not a p*ss. lmao Im sorry, bau dont want to start anything here. Cheryl please dont chastise bau. Yes, Cafers I had to call bau out in public. Hang em High(great eastwood flick). Excuse me, Cafers while I pull this big long knife out of my back. No hard feelings bau, rather you like it or not I still think highly of you. sincerely area 43 ( :

tieguy

Banned
Your right trick, im a steward and i believe benedict area arnold was a steward. Now he sits in managements office going over numbers and giving up names of fellow brown cafers who post their real names on here!

hmmm. Now red you seem like a reasonable fellow. why the benidict arnold comment. I have to admit there is a certain mystery about Jons inside information and his posting his name while holding an anon type id that does give him a certain mystique. Or did i miss the pulse of this thread where it jumped into another direction?

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
hmmm. Now red you seem like a reasonable fellow. why the benidict arnold comment.
Red is a very reasonable individual, Tie. No doubt about that whatsoever. However, the "Benedict Arnold" comment can be traced back to what Area 43 said later about having a great working relationship with management i.e. communication, etc. Red's just a very confrontational, "not gonna give an inch to this tie!," kinda fellow. And there's nothing wrong with that, Red. We all have different approaches to dealing with management. I have mine, Area43 has his and you have yours. All seem to work to a greater or lesser extent.

I have to admit there is a certain mystery about Jons inside information and his posting his name while holding an anon type id that does give him a certain mystique. Or did i miss the pulse of this thread where it jumped into another direction?
Mystique? Yes. But, Area43 made a great point about ethics here, Tie. I'm siding with Area43's argument for Jon's conduct lacking ethical considerations. Then again, I'm known for seeing ethical issues in black and white, not shades of gray. While Jon's information is interesting--never said it wasn't, Cole and Co.--it probably is bordering on internal memoranda. As Cheryl hasn't stopped the posts, I'm going to assume UPS doesn't have a problem with the information being publicized. However......I'm still having an ethical problem with Jon obtaining the information in the first place. -Rocky

Last edited:

area43

Red is a very reasonable individual, Tie. As Cheryl hasn't stopped the posts, I'm going to assume UPS doesn't have a problem with the information being publicized. However......I'm still having an ethical problem with Jon obtaining the information in the first place. -Rocky

Rocky, Ill agree with you on Red being a very reasonable individual, a little misguided, though. LOL

Hey Cafers, I believe Rocky has shut the door on this thread of mine. Rock whether you realized it or not. This thread is over, put a fork in it, its done folks. Do I owe an apology, I think not. It seems UPS Atlanta could care less about Jon. Rocks right, I believe UPS would have contacted Cheryl a long time ago and have her put a stop to Jons posts. My concern though hasn't been answered rather or not Jon has been aquiring info by unethical means. Anyhow, UPS just dosen't care. So Jon, just go ahead and keep on posting. Keep doing what your doing no matter if it's unethical or not. Big Brown, just dosen't give a damn.(great movie, "Gone with the Wind"). sincerely, area 43 ps Oh Rats!(snapping my fingers), Rock, I was just getting to the place where I was having alot of fun with this thread. Look what you've done, you spoiled all my fun. Rock, you ol party pooper. LOL ( ;

Last edited:

705red

Browncafe Steward
Your right trick, im a steward and i believe benedict area arnold was a steward.

LMAO, Red Ill give you your props on that one.

Ok Cafers, First off I would like you to reread my posts starting with permalink 27. Ok, Let me explain again why I started this thread. This thread, believe it or not was to help Jon. This is how and why I did it. I area 43, went back and read all or most of Jon's posts. In my opinion, (go back and reread my posts on this thread) I believe Jon has a insider's track. I could be wrong as I have clearly stated in my posts. I hope that I am. This is not an attack on Jon. Jon has 33 years with the company, its not worth getting caught if he is doing what I think he is doing. If, and If I was doing something of the same caliber, I would be greatful of that persons guidance in his attempt to correct my misguided behavior. It appears that some have a problem with that. If Jon is not doing anything unethical than post away and Ill apologize. If so please stop,Jon and again, its not worth getting caught.

I knew when I started this thread, that you Red and others would have deep hateful feelings against me. I do not take it personal. Its seems alot are upset about me taking Jons posts to the center manager and UPS acct rep. Why should you be? Everybody was screaming for the facts. Be careful what you ask for, cause you just might get it. I believe if the center manager and UPS acct rep went the other way, in favor of Jon, than you Red and everyone else would Yell, Horay!!!! Red, you would be patting me on the back and saying "What a great idea Area 43,gonig to the center manager and UPS acct rep, I wish I would have thought of that." Should I have gone to the Teamsters? Good question. Before I go on, I would just like to say Im no longer a stewart(go to history of my posts and you'll find the reason) but the local Teamster rep and I are good friends. Lets not forget folks, this is just the internet and Jon is still annoymous, I believe since it was my opinoin and circumstancial evidence on Jon, I would go straight to the one(UPS) that might have been violated. Red, it appears from your post that there is not much constructive dialoge between you and the sups. In our center, not to say we dont have problems, but were not filing or running to the teamsters every time we have a little problem. We have a good constructive dialoge with the sups. I find you get alot more done in doing so.

This might be one of my longest post. LOL please bare with me. Red and all the others, go do your homework and read all of Jons posts. Then ask yourself the same questions I asked myself. Ok, I said this before,"Enuff" on Jon. I have stated my case. If you have a question go back and reread the thread. Im sure you will find the answer.

Ok, Red you attacked me on being a shop stewart. First, Red I would have no problem defending you, if the company came down on you unfairly. Red, I believe you said you were voted in at being a shop stewart. I hope you were honest in taking that bad(poop bird) employee to the wood shed. Why do it in private? So what if the company sees it. Bring it out in the center,make him an example, a deterent, so that other employees get the picture, if you know what I mean. In doing so, I believe you will have a better respect and working relationship with the company. Red, don't you see, that it really pisses off the company. Red, dont you see that the Poop bird employee is just using you. Hiding behind you. Red, I also and I hope Im wrong, but maybe your just using him(poop bird) to get his vote, by sticking up for him. Red, we had a thread on the same old grievances getting filled year after year. I hope that you are not partly to blame for this. Confront the Poop birds head on, I personally would not file a grievance when it was a blatant disregard for the rules. Not much pity, here on my part. Dont make it political.

Im still going, Cafers. I have another analogy, yes I know you are getting a little tired of them. lol This is for all the stewarts, that keep on defending those Poop birds and not confronting them about there bad blatant disregard for the rules. I will use Joe, from the thread where he was a no show, no call in. Tie and Red put on the gloves and were duking it out. Anyhow, I was a platoon sgt(I guess that would be like a sup at UPS) in the Marine Corp. I had 40 to 50 marines under my watch. Lets just say ol Joe decided to join the marines and he was assigned to my platoon. I sgt, area 43, had no idea on how this Joe conducted himself. One day we received orders to go on a combat mission and to kill the enemy, but Joe was no where to be found, he went AWOL(absent without leave). The mission had to go on without Joe, I and my fellow marines had to pick up the slack( were really pissed off), during the mission one of my marines got killed. He would have lived if Joe would have been there. Now, if there would have been someone in Joe's life that would have kicked his freakin butt one of my marines would have not been killed. Now, I will not put all the blame on the stewarts. Parents,relatives,etc etc have a bigger part to play, but when givin the oppurtinity, sieze it and try correct the Poop birds bad behavior immediately. Its a harsh analogy, I grew up in an old school, tuff love enviroment. Im tired, sincerly area 43 ps Red about the giving up the name, It wasnt me that made Jon post his so called real name on the World Wide Web. Red, come on now, when you post something its public info. Oh, unless you say, " Hey, come close, I have a secret, Im going to post it on the World Wide Web, dont want anyone else to know" lmao.
Area i dont have a problem with the thread, i have a problem with you sitting with management and jon's real name and posts, asking for their opinion. Thats were the benedict arnold comment came in at. Believe it or not i do fight with management and we also get along, sometimes you need to show them their wrong and sometimes they show me im wrong(a couple of times).
Area i dont represent the poop birds, i try and take the person outr of it and represent the language in the contract, and thats what i fight over. Now as a steward you should never make a seen in front of the other workers, fighting with management or another union employee thats a lose lose for both sides.

That was pretty low about the marine dieing because a preloader didnt come to work. You know its not even close in those regards, preloaders call in or dont call in all the time.

705red

Browncafe Steward
hmmm. Now red you seem like a reasonable fellow. why the benidict arnold comment. I have to admit there is a certain mystery about Jons inside information and his posting his name while holding an anon type id that does give him a certain mystique. Or did i miss the pulse of this thread where it jumped into another direction?
Its not because area was a steward, its because jon gave his full name here and if ups really cared they would look into it themselves, without one of us selling out this info to management. Theres always about 150 to 200 people on here and 30 or so registered so ups is already reading everything that gets posted, no need to talk about this place (browncafe) at work, we come here to talk about whats effecting us as upsers.

I have respect for area but i think he was way off base on this and thats why i made the comment as a traitor.

area43

Hi Folks, I would like to tie(no pun intended) up a few loose ends before I exit this thread. I ll try and make it short.

First, I would like to apologize to Cheryl, I might have added a few gray hairs to her head. Reason being, Jons personal info did slip through the cracks for a short time. I assume because of it, she might have received a lot of messages telling her, how could she have let that happen and possibly get someone fired. Cafers, I would never jeopardize the integrity of this site based on my opinion about a topic. Least we forget this is just the internet, don't get me wrong, the internet is great. Alot of great benefits as we can tell by this site alone.

I also want to clearify some things about when I went to the center manager and Ups acct rep. Remember Folks what I just said above, having that in mind. I will proceed. Ok, First Jons bio info, name,job title and location I could care less. Remember Folks its the internet. Jon did post it, so I feel he dosen't have a problem with anybody knowing, lets be honest with ourselves. center manager and acct rep, felt the same way. There busy, were all busy. Anyhow, I was more concerned about the content, being specific Jons date on posting the companies numbers and when the company actually made it public. Thats it. Jons is still alive and well tolling for the Big Brown Empire. Jon I like that quote. LOL

In closing, another analogy(short one). I believe this will some up the whole thread. I believe UPS is like the big lumbering Gaint playing with a small puppy(Jon). Even though the puppy can be mischievious. The giant is slightly or pleasantly amused by it. The giant knows it can easily smash(by contacting Cheryl to stop postings) the puppy by one fell swoop of his mighty hand, but does not. Folks, thats the attitude I believe UPS has with Jon even if theres a little hanky panky going on. Rock, I ll give you your props. Your in my list of the BC top 10. Sorry, Red he might have knocked you down to number 11. LOL Rock, the answer was right under my nose. Thanks again for bring up the final piece to the puzzle.
If I, area 43 would have know or thought about that in the beginning(I hit myself in the head, big dummy) I would have not started this thread. sincerely Area 43, and have a great day. ps had one extra driver today, so I pulled rank and took it(a day without pay).