Just Throw it Away

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
Amazon driver delivered to wrong address. Came back the next day and the customer tried to give it back to him.
Amazon driver said he can't take it back and to throw it away. I take to customer two streets away and explained what happened.

Also Amazon is going to take over and the sky is falling.

Ackerlin

Amazon driver delivered to wrong address. Came back the next day and the customer tried to give it back to him.
Amazon driver said he can't take it back and to throw it away. I take to customer two streets away and explained what happened.

I delivered to somebody today, I DR'd his package and he came flying out from his yard to flag me down as I was getting back in my truck, he was ecstatic to see UPS deliver his package, you would think I was Christ in the flesh, anyway he starts :censored2: talking Amazon and asks if I can take a couple amazon packages he's been trying to return. Looked like it made the guys day. People don't respect Amazon as much as UPS or FedEx, at least where I'm at.

542thruNthru

Used to be that way at my apartments. They would try and give packages back for people that moved or were not on the lease. Amazon wouldn't take them. Even when they called Amazon they just said keep it or throw it away.

Now from what I've been told they will take them but it was that way for years.