Kansas comes through!

barnyard

KTM rider
bbsam has answered the question 100's of times since I have been here. According to the current agreement, covered under current law, his drivers are his employees.

Maybe not hundreds, but he has certainly answered the question plenty of times. From everything that I see, no one likes the answer and then complains about not answering the question.

vantexan

bbsam has answered the question 100's of times since I have been here. According to the current agreement, covered under current law, his drivers are his employees.

Maybe not hundreds, but he has certainly answered the question plenty of times. From everything that I see, no one likes the answer and then complains about not answering the question.
I for one see bbsam talking about fighting for the little guy etc., meanwhile raking it in by taking advantage of the little guy. You can't have it both ways but he seems to want to. Mr. FedEx on the other hand talks about how being a Republican is against a worker's interest but all I see from Democrats is betrayal of our workforce. Our two forum gurus leave me scratching my head as to what they truly stand for. Much like the Democrat Party...