Kings of Late Air

I'm still a baby compared to most on here. 13 years. But I have seen enough lunacy, so I give up.
Little under 23 years here, but have done many jobs here. I try to look at the job from the customers prospective. Sometimes mgmt needs to be reminded as to who pays our bills. I frequently remind them why bezos doesn't like us very well.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm still a baby compared to most on here. 13 years. But I have seen enough lunacy, so I give up.

Some give up earlier than others. It all depends on what kind of screwballs a person has for management. If a person still GAF at ten years I would say you are the exception to the rule. One thing is for sure 99.99% have given up long before they retire. For some reason the Company isn't happy until they have beat the GAF out of everyone. I still say every center is in some kind of management betting pool on who can piss off the most employees every week.

At least it's not FedEx air. I'm lucky to get it the same day. I make the 2h round trip for medicine now because I know I'll be getting it by the time I need it. If I go a day without I may as well go to the hospital while I still can.

UPS NDA is a disgrace. We have 2 drivers who leave for EAM / NDA and come back to grab totes of whatever else has been picked. They throw them and stacks into the back slam the door and leave.