Labor Shortage

Off the leash

Almost everything you post is BS.
You effing idiot. You talk about things you know nothing about. It’s bs that we came in one day and management said ‘guess what? Today we’re gonna carry 150 lb packages’. You know what the union said? Nada! After we walked out they freaked, that’s when they said we could get help from another bargaining union member. Which I and others stuck too. How do I know? I was there that’s how. Just like I was on the freakin picket line by day and night, sometimes at midnight in 97. So you can call me whatever you want boy, as long as you add teamster after it. Let’s see what you do, shemp. I ain’t one of your minions hanging on your’pearls of wisdom’ I’ve been there before you, done it before you, and probably better and I don’t need your effing permission to post here, because I know I earned the right to do so. You don’t like my posts? :censored2:. Don’t read em. Now go get your effing shine box.

Off the leash

You made my point. You young guys think that just because this is the way it is now means that it has always been this way. You can't believe the concessions that the Union has given to UPS over the last 30 years. And the company just keeps posting record profits year after year.
If you think 63 years old is young then thank you

nWo

Most think there special, got participation trophy’s when they were kids. I’ve had help sent to me when I was slammed, that didn’t want to take my chases! That’s what your here for! I wouldn’t have dared done that to driver with 15 or more years when I was a new fish. No respect, and they want it all right away. Got to pay your dues if you want to sing the blues and you know it don’t come easy. Not all to be sure but to many. Just saying.

He was literally helping you because you couldn't handle your job. And you're mad at him?

Off the leash

He was literally helping you because you couldn't handle your job. And you're mad at him?
Did you even read the post? It ain’t help if he won’t take what you need him to take. Since when can a driver sent to help pick and choose what he’ll take?

Did you even read the post? It ain’t help if he won’t take what you need him to take. Since when can a driver sent to help pick and choose what he’ll take?
Since every time they've sent me to help. You either want the help or don't. I take what I want, not what you tell me. I'll gladly go home, it's worth the warning letter to see your entitled ass that pissed off.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Since every time they've sent me to help. You either want the help or don't. I take what I want, not what you tell me. I'll gladly go home, it's worth the warning letter to see your entitled ass that pissed off.
Then when I have missed businesses or pickup you’ll be upstairs trying to explain
what happened

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Yeah I would always take the part I wanted...

Not the sections you skipped over to hold for someone else to do.

Thanks. That’s why your so well liked
200w (3).gif