Latest UPS Rising text/update

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Jobs that pay a good wage with benefits and a pension so as that Norman people can live a middle-class life are good jobs in my opinion.

You’d change your tone rather quickly being out in the middle of an interstate with dumbasses on their cellphones doing 85. Not worth the money. Been there. Done that. Never again unless I absolutely had to. In fact my cousin got hit by a lady a couple weeks ago. Was very lucky he was paying attention or it would’ve been a lot worse than what it was.

Pretty scary seeing what happens to a TMA when somebody hits it. Makes you wonder.

But somebody’s gotta do it, all I’m saying is I wouldn’t put DOT in with the “great” jobs. A lot of places don’t pay a “good wage”. Not worth the risk. Not trying to argue. Just talking at it from my point of view.

Tony Q

You’d change your tone rather quickly being out in the middle of an interstate with dumbasses on their cellphones doing 85. Not worth the money. Been there. Done that. Never again unless I absolutely had to. In fact my cousin got hit by a lady a couple weeks ago. Was very lucky he was paying attention or it would’ve been a lot worse than what it was.

Pretty scary seeing what happens to a TMA when somebody hits it. Makes you wonder.

But somebody’s gotta do it, all I’m saying is I wouldn’t put DOT in with the “great” jobs. A lot of places don’t pay a “good wage”. Not worth the risk. Not trying to argue. Just talking at it from my point of view.
One could say the same thing about being a Teacher. They can get gunned down teaching our next generation. Life is full of risks. Making a living sometimes takes great sacrifices.

Tony Q

Paramedic, firefighter, police, Dot, Doctor, nurse, Autoworker, Hvac, Ups driver, FBI agent, Highway patrol, Sherif, Parks and recreation people. I can give you more if need be.
@BakerMayfield2018 You can tell when you are drinking. You want my entire family to die. The next morning you agree with my posts. You need to look at your consumption. It could be teetering on a little to much. Take a weekend of sometime and see how you are the following week.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
@BakerMayfield2018 You can tell when you are drinking. You want my entire family to die. The next morning you agree with my posts. You need to look at your consumption. It could be teetering on a little to much. Take a weekend of sometime and see how you are the following week.
Some things you say are correct, in such situations I will agree with you. In other situations you are dead wrong and I will tell you to shove it up your a*. Ps. I would never wish death on you or your family. I said I hated you and your whole family , for the record.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
One could say the same thing about being a Teacher. They can get gunned down teaching our next generation. Life is full of risks. Making a living sometimes takes great sacrifices.

I agree. But having worked for DOT I’m telling you it’s not a great job. Good job, possibly. Depends where you are and what you do. I’m not trying to argue or attack you or whatever. Just giving you my point of view.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Some things you say are correct, in such situations I will agree with you. In other situations you are dead wrong and I will tell you to shove it up your a*. Ps. I would never wish death on you or your family. I said I hated you and your whole family , for the record.
Pop a bottle man it's the weekend!!!

542thruNthru

giphy-34.gif

Brownslave688

Odds of getting hit by a car 1 in 4292

Odds of getting killed by school shooting 1 in 614,000,000

Brownslave688

dude. seriously, you ever come out your house on the weekend? every retail store, restaurant, bar, hospital, hotel, gas station, body shop, police station......need i go on? my daughter in-law works weekends doing peoples makeup in the local mall for years.
Very very few jobs have a set schedule that someone would be required to work every single weekend like 22.4.