Latest UPS Rising text/update

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You know how them idiots drive on the interstate down your way. I’m surprised those guys don’t get ripped more often. I drive 75 through there and get passed like I’m sitting still.
57 has gotten nuts. I feel like an old man but it was nothing like it is now when I was in high school.

The amount of semi traffic is thru the roof.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
One could say the same thing about being a Teacher. They can get gunned down teaching our next generation. Life is full of risks. Making a living sometimes takes great sacrifices.
0EDDED15-AE5D-45B7-A225-46C0C45A464A.jpeg
C2D54C5A-DA17-4047-A168-7D713EA2BFB2.jpeg

These two happened within 3 weeks. Luckily nobody got killed.

Robretro

Paramedic, firefighter, police, Dot, Doctor, nurse, Autoworker, Hvac, Ups driver, FBI agent, Highway patrol, Sherif, Parks and recreation people. I can give you more if need be.
The “good” jobs in that list don’t work for less on weekends, they work for more money. Say whatever you want, it’s still a backwards move.

Brownslave688

Holy hell. I could imagine me and you drinking burbon on your farm and this song blasting and your wife telling you either he leaves immediately or I’m taking Ava and leaving your ass. Lmfao. I’m somewhat of a “bad influence “ I’ve been told. Lmfao.
Lol few weekends ago a buddy and his family came to the farm for the day. We chilled drank beer and fished with the kids all day. After a day full of beer it was kids bed time. I looked at him and said "I think I need a little time off for bad behavior what do you say?"

We drove the side by side all over the property til 3 am and got tore down. Lmao

Totally depends on the building. My building is under staffed. So the stay in 22.4 would be short lived. The building next us is routinely laying drivers off. They will be 22.4 for years there.
Rumor has it that there is a deal for cheaper retiree medical. If true, I suspect many retirements come spring.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
One could say the same thing about being a Teacher. They can get gunned down teaching our next generation. Life is full of risks. Making a living sometimes takes great sacrifices.
2F22EEE6-CA4E-4743-B8CA-9D88D8AE3B49.png

This is what being in the hot seat is like. :censored2:in sucks. I wasn’t even on the road. But was just waiting to feel somebody hitting me.

Scary :censored2:.

Brownslave688

Paramedic, firefighter, police, Dot, Doctor, nurse, Autoworker, Hvac, Ups driver, FBI agent, Highway patrol, Sherif, Parks and recreation people. I can give you more if need be.
None of these jobs require you to work EVERY weekend.

And if you choose to work every weekend doing one of these jobs it's probably 48 hours straight and the rest of the week off or 3 12 hour days and 4 days off.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Lol few weekends ago a buddy and his family came to the farm for the day. We chilled drank beer and fished with the kids all day. After a day full of beer it was kids bed time. I looked at him and said "I think I need a little time off for bad behavior what do you say?"

We drove the side by side all over the property til 3 am and got tore down. Lmao

Good tune. I gotta few neighbors in law enforcement. One of them on my last time I was on vacation got home around 10 pm and waved me over for a drink. We drank and BS’ed till 9:30 am . Lmfao. (Yet another wife who doesn’t like me lol. )

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
None of these jobs require you to work EVERY weekend.

And if you choose to work every weekend doing one of these jobs it's probably 48 hours straight and the rest of the week off or 3 12 hour days and 4 days off.

The only weekends we had were snow and emergencies. 12 hour shifts. If you worked past midnight you were off the next day. And they didn’t like it when you showed up 2 hours late lmfao

Time for change

You do understand that a part time job guarantees you 3.5 hours a day and 17.5 hurts a week unless you are in local 89 where it guarantees you 3 hours a day and 15 for the week. These jobs are not meant nor were ever meant to be a sole source of income.

Of course I realize this and also realize the regression in pay for part timers since the 80’s. I’d prefer progress.

Shift 2

You do understand that a part time job guarantees you 3.5 hours a day and 17.5 hurts a week unless you are in local 89 where it guarantees you 3 hours a day and 15 for the week. These jobs are not meant nor were ever meant to be a sole source of income.
They could at least guarantee 4 hrs a day and 20 hrs a weeks it’s at least half the time of a tornado job