watdaflock?

friend
For the love of FN God, your post has as much information as this can of soda
generic-product-names.jpg

If you want to start a thread, ANSWER THE DAMN FOLLOWUP QUESTIONS
Consider switching to decaf, before it's too late.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Volume always drops off this time of the year, this is normal. When people start getting tax refunds, they start ordering things again. That's the cycle in my opinion.

Heavy Package

First time filing for unemployment here, real bad at my center. Hope things pick back up soon.

We lost about 50% of our Amazon volume approx. 18 months ago. Amazon has about 9 buildings within a 2 hour radius of us in central VA and a lot of "independent contractors" are here now . Number of UPS routes dropped by about 25%.

I have talked with a lot of the independent contractors and they are pretty miserable. I am sure many come and go.

My advice: Stick with UPS and keep building seniority. Go inside as needed to get your weekly hours. The grass ain't greener on the other side.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
We need Amazon back so bad.
Near the city some poor SOB in a white van delivers all the amazon now, plasters his windshield with bags. everything has been shipped 2-day regardless of service level/prime membership.

In the city, they are too scared to contract people yet likely due to liabilities with how the streets are designed to be disastrous bottlenecks around every corner