Least favorite customers/things to ship or handle

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
1) Live bees.
They are supposed to be put into a chemically induced "relaxed" state. The buzzing, vibrating box tells me otherwise.

2) Horse semen

3) Harrisburg.
All the trailers we get from Harrisburg, PA look like they were loaded by a troop of baboons then crushed by a herd of water buffalo. Who stacks overweight packages on top?

AlphaMikeBravo

3) Harrisburg.
All the trailers we get from Harrisburg, PA look like they were loaded by a troop of baboons then crushed by a herd of water buffalo. Who stacks overweight packages on top?

A few years ago I worked in a HUB that had a trailer going to Harrisburg, PA. Most of the time the loaders just threw boxes in there with reckless abandon.

SMH...Come on young buck, at least TRY to build something that resembles a wall....

Cementups

Box Monkey
I'm hesitant to touch any RS package with this logo on them. They are DIY at home stool samples. How many do you think actually wash their hands before packaging them?

ht_140815_cologuard_closed_kit_800x600.jpg

I had a guy give me one and it was warm. I wanted to tell him, "yo, it doesn't have to be THAT fresh."

Cementups

Box Monkey
3) Harrisburg.

A few years ago I worked in a HUB that had a trailer going to Harrisburg, PA. Most of the time the loaders just threw boxes in there with reckless abandon.

SMH...Come on young buck, at least TRY to build something that resembles a wall....

I'd almost take this personally as I am a driver in the HARPA building......but I've seen the losers that work in the hub and I get it. I really get it.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Automotive leaf springs for guys lifting their 4x4's. They are heavy, long, curved, and impossible to load on a handtruck. They have bolts sticking out of the brackets that hold them together so they catch on everything. And they are always ordered in sets of 4. You cant load them on a shelf, so preload just waits to the end of the shift and throws them into a pile in the middle of the floor for you to step over/around all day.

Nothing at all compared to receiver hitches.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Mattresses...pottery barn...dog food cause no matter how big or small the bag of food is it always breaks open the goddam box...wine cause it's gonna be on your truck for three days...bags of pee from the clinic...and international packages with the way bill or whatever the hell its called where you have to type all the info after you scan

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
When I sorted it was a truck of Schwan coolers. They were always stuck together and when finished your hands, gloves and part of your shirt would be wet.

The Driver

I drive.
Once (when I was local sort) a vetrenarian shipped a dead Great Dane (or possibly a deer) 125lb package had to be loaded into trailer via catwalk. I noticed something really smelled foul around that bulk cart but didn't think much of it (95* that day, so I figured it was me). Grabbed the box and felt bones! Was all WTFFFFFFFFF for a min, the guy who brought it back was laughing hysterically. Read the label, going to University of XXXXXXX for testing. And on the side was a piece of paper with a hand drawn biohazard symbol..Looked at PT sup, "is this even legal?" He didn't care. Lifted it up to the catwalk, and when I set it down a big puff of air shot out of the corner of the box right into my mouth!! Dry heaved for a while but nothing came out.

TLDR; dead animals

Definitely one of the nastiest things I've ever read on the Internet, ever.

over9five

Staff member
I used to HATE diaper boxes. They stink even when new. Stink up the whole PC.
Geez woman, pick some up when you're at the food store!