Least favorite customers/things to ship or handle

JackOfClubs

PT Bureaucrat
My personal favorite is when some jerk tries to pack dumbbells into a box. Two 30-lb dumbbells, in one box, no padding or anything. Gotta love getting those down the belt...

One of my first observations at UPS. Our smarter customers use wooden boxes, because they made the groundbreaking discovery that you can't ship 100 lbs of steel in cardboard.

So now when management is transferred, they are just stuffed in a box and shipped?
After all, you said dumbells!

I would love to get paid just to sit in a box and make people move me around!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I'm hesitant to touch any RS package with this logo on them. They are DIY at home stool samples. How many do you think actually wash their hands before packaging them?

ht_140815_cologuard_closed_kit_800x600.jpg
I hated them....i would carry a dr bag up and put it in. Hated especially when warm...with cheeto grease all over....ughh

MC0493

I'm hesitant to touch any RS package with this logo on them. They are DIY at home stool samples. How many do you think actually wash their hands before packaging them?

ht_140815_cologuard_closed_kit_800x600.jpg
Seen them before, never thought twice and didn't know what they were. Well now... Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Dog food, furniture, mattresses, wine, books, yea they're all a pita. Tires aren't often too bad unless you have a ton of them.