Let UPS show you the proper way to make employee morale bottom out

floridays

That's how you know it wasn't me that named it =) I'm too much of a perfectionist for all that. The guy fawkes mask is a symbol, nothing more. Anyone can be found. Even you. The ones that 'hides' behind a Richard Pryor avatar. OOOOHHHHHHH!
Find him send him a snail mail. Find me I'll quit posting yesterday.

floridays

We've made our point clear. Austin, doesn't need to move on, frankly. He is a victim and is either going to get reinstated or paid. a lot. Until then, we are going to live out our self-imposed purposes and expose this despicable company for what it is. There has been a freedom of information act request filed to get the documents UPS sent explaining that the May 12th email was NOT the reason they fired him (but they weren't aware of the recording) and instead falsified evidence to get around having to show it. Those documents will be posted within the next week or two.
"We've made our point", I'm totally clueless to want your speaking of. I've given no effort to try to. Smartazz question, that we thing, Do you have a frog in your pocket?

bbsam

Staff member
We've made our point clear. Austin, doesn't need to move on, frankly. He is a victim and is either going to get reinstated or paid. a lot. Until then, we are going to live out our self-imposed purposes and expose this despicable company for what it is. There has been a freedom of information act request filed to get the documents UPS sent explaining that the May 12th email was NOT the reason they fired him (but they weren't aware of the recording) and instead falsified evidence to get around having to show it. Those documents will be posted within the next week or two.
Isn't it illegal to record that event without all parties being informed of the recording before hand?

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
Only 1 party has to be aware. Besides, I'd love for them to press charges. I have nothing to take and giving me a national level microphone would be close to the worst PR move they could make. But really awesome for my cause.

bbsam

Staff member
Only 1 party has to be aware. Besides, I'd love for them to press charges. I have nothing to take and giving me a national level microphone would be close to the worst PR move they could make. But really awesome for my cause.
Not to rain on your parade, but it wouldn't really be a bombshell for the country to be shown that corporate America screws people over.

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
Not to rain on your parade, but it wouldn't really be a bombshell for the country to be shown that corporate America screws people over.
I don't expect it to be. Where do you guys come up with your :censored2:? You know very little of the story and I'm willing to bet it would be interesting enough to get a headline or two. If you all are so tired of people coming on here crying....then get behind the cause! Stop acting like we are the problem, like they are. If this company wasn't being ran by a bunch of :censored2:s, you'd have far less 'me's' on here.

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
I really love all the geniuses that are like "Why don't you go work somewhere else!" ....Listen, yall, you work for a :censored2:y company...and you are a member of a forum based around them...if you don't like what happens when a :censored2:y company runs itself :censored2:ly (having people come on here crying about it), then why don't YOU go work somewhere else? Join their boards. You signed up for it! This is what happens.

That's like working on a japanese whaling boat and whining about all the people protesting about your killing whales. Why not....just stop killing whales instead of whining about whiners??? YOU ASKED FOR IT

bbsam

Staff member
I don't expect it to be. Where do you guys come up with your :censored2:? You know very little of the story and I'm willing to bet it would be interesting enough to get a headline or two. If you all are so tired of people coming on here crying....then get behind the cause! Stop acting like we are the problem, like they are. If this company wasn't being ran by a bunch of :censored2:s, you'd have far less 'me's' on here.
I know very little of the story and no idea what your point is.