Let UPS show you the proper way to make employee morale bottom out

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
Because this all started over an email that was a 'collaborative effort', the first case filed was under the 'concerted effort' clause of the act that NLRB enforces. UPS sent documents explaining that it was a different email that was the reason they terminated.

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
Here let me hold your hand, too:

Oct 12
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

I’m following up on FOIA request NLRB-2018-000032 which you submitted to the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) requesting information that UPS Freight sent the NLRB for the case you filed against them under the 'Concerted Effort' clause of the
National Labor Relations Act.

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
We may or may not already have 'proof' of this, but not sure if it would be able to be used in court. So, to cover the bases, that was filed.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Because this all started over an email that was a 'collaborative effort', the first case filed was under the 'concerted effort' clause of the act that NLRB enforces. UPS sent documents explaining that it was a different email that was the reason they terminated.

You're sillier than I thought. The NLRB is under no obligation to reveal anything to you. You'd be better served to file a lawsuit against UPS and subpoena whatever it is that you want.

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
Just an 8 year old playing private I
It's funny that you mention that, because I hired Pinkerton, who happens to be the very detective company that coined the phrase 'private I'. Not because of that, but simply because they were local.

Last edited: