Let UPS show you the proper way to make employee morale bottom out

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
How did a loony tune ranting about ups freight get dropped in the Fedex forum?
Another whiner whining about whiners! You guys are everywhere! It's great!

But to answer your question, look at the very first post, partner. It's a comparison to Fedex. Not Dole bananas. Not Clancy's Carwash. FEDEX

It will be fine

Another whiner whining about whiners! You guys are everywhere! It's great!

But to answer your question, look at the very first post, partner. It's a comparison to Fedex. Not Dole bananas. Not Clancy's Carwash. FEDEX
You sure are changing minds and bringing people on board for your cause. Keep it up, the people will rally.

bacha29

You sure are changing minds and bringing people on board for your cause. Keep it up, the people will rally.
Would someone please explain to me what this guy's grievance actually is? As for so called "morale" while I can't speak for Express at Ground our so called "morale" went below the Mendoza Line a long time ago . In fact I believe that it happened in 1993 or 94. Therefore instead of watching for movement on the Mendoza Meter one should keep a look out if in the event a pig happens to go flying by.

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
Would someone please explain to me what this guy's grievance actually is? As for so called "morale" while I can't speak for Express at Ground our so called "morale" went below the Mendoza Line a long time ago . In fact I believe that it happened in 1993 or 94. Therefore instead of watching for movement on the Mendoza Meter one should keep a look out if in the event a pig happens to go flying by.
Wanna see an email that nearly every manager at UPS got?

That should get you started

bbsam

Staff member
I don't expect it to be. Where do you guys come up with your :censored2:? You know very little of the story and I'm willing to bet it would be interesting enough to get a headline or two. If you all are so tired of people coming on here crying....then get behind the cause! Stop acting like we are the problem, like they are. If this company wasn't being ran by a bunch of :censored2:s, you'd have far less 'me's' on here.
When you finally get your headlines let me know. Your cryptic charade is kinda boring.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Would someone please explain to me what this guy's grievance actually is?
86475514-1D76-4CB8-A1BE-D943E925111E.gif

Nobody knows. We’re all on the edge of our seats waiting for him to get to the point. Lol.

Sorry, @Turdferguson I had to borrow Kermit.

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
Keep whining. If she did, we'd just use a VPN and create other accounts. Yall are lucky we haven't done that already and spammed the living :censored2: out this place. We've been nice, so should you.