Let UPS show you the proper way to make employee morale bottom out

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
wouldnt expect anything less
image.gif

A

Article 3

I dunno, it's just a cool picture. Everyone was getting the wrong idea with the other.
As in New Age mysticism cool? Ever notice the snake at the prongs of the staff/sword on the left circled thru what looks like 3 penises? Weird and demonic looking to me. Jmho

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Back in the time of my youth, there was a touched young man who walked around town with a boombox held to his head. If anyone made the mistake of LOOKING at him, he would immediately pull out his air guitar and shred, until no one was looking at him anymore. Found out later that the boombox was non-functional, and had no batteries.

Gary reminds me of that guy.

A

Article 3

In his Avatar underneath the so called Hindu god there's a child killed with the tongue hanging out of it's mouth like the above pic.
I turned it upside down do it's easily seen:
IMG_20171026_213937.jpg

Nice pic of child sacrifice.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch....

It will be fine

So... I've read through 51 replies of this thread. Can anyone explain to me just what this thread is supposed to be about??
OP sent an mass email to management at ups freight complaining that he wasn't trained well and how the management culture was terrible. They promptly fired him. Now he's mad.

bacha29

OP sent an mass email to management at ups freight complaining that he wasn't trained well and how the management culture was terrible. They promptly fired him. Now he's mad.
Now I understand. It's plain to see that he doesn't know what to do now that his Mom kicked him out of her basement and made him get a real job. Don't worry, people have shot themselves for less.