Let UPS show you the proper way to make employee morale bottom out

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
But NO ONE cares about your cause on here.

It's like trying to bring awareness about how bad abortion is to a lady that's had 4. You can talk til you're blue in the face. She doesn't care.
It's funny that you think I care what you think. The guy who thinks he speaks for the entire site and tattletale's. HAHAHAHA

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's funny that you think I care what you think. The guy who thinks he speaks for the entire site and tattletale's. HAHAHAHA
I'm simply trying to bring awareness to the fact that no one cares.

What you do with that information is up to.

I mean maybe your time is worth nothing to you.

Brownslave688

Well, I'm sorry my brush with suicide over their crap is so unimpressive and boring. Move along, then, dude. Or don't, the more bumps the better.
Your brush with suicide was because you're weak.

Don't blame ups for your personal problems. Doing so could lead you down that dark path again.

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
Your brush with suicide was because you're weak.

Don't blame ups for your personal problems. Doing so could lead you down that dark path again.
Cause you know what happened, right? Weak-minded are those that have tunnel vision, like yourself, who are incapable of putting themselves into someone else's shoes. Weak-minded are those that have to put others down by name-calling so that they feel superior. You actually fit EVERY weak-minded trait I can think of....weird....

Brownslave688

Cause you know what happened, right? Weak-minded are those that have tunnel vision, like yourself, who are incapable of putting themselves into someone else's shoes. Weak-minded are those that have to put others down by name-calling so that they feel superior. You actually fit EVERY weak-minded trait I can think of....weird....
I don't care what happened. Only the weak take a cowards way out.

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
Also, who the hell do you think you are fooling with this 'not caring' stuff? If you didn't care, you wouldn't be all over my unit, like you are.

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
I don't care about what yall are talking about in the majority of the threads on here, SO THAT'S WHY I'M NOT POSTING IN THEM. Class is in session, folks. Watch how much I don't care about the Contract Negotiations for 2017. This is how it's done.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Keep whining. If she did, we'd just use a VPN and create other accounts. Yall are lucky we haven't done that already and spammed the living :censored2: out this place. We've been nice, so should you.
:::Yawn:::

This is not my first rodeo. I've been shooing off internet tough guys here since 1999. Welcome to the mod queue