Let UPS show you the proper way to make employee morale bottom out

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
That should get the job done. Threatening the entire site.

Buh bye
What's funny is I haven't 'attacked' or called any single one of you names. But you whole entire purpose of posting in threads I start is to try to attack and make me mad enough so you can be like "TEACHER TEACHER he said a bad word! kick him out! Whaaa!"

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What's funny is I haven't 'attacked' or called any single one of you names. But you whole entire purpose of posting in threads I start is to try to attack and make me mad enough so you can be like "TEACHER TEACHER he said a bad word! kick him out! Whaaa!"
Nah I just keep posting because you're comedy gold.

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
Is it the Borg?
I don't expect to get anyone to 'rally' behind me, I don't even know what that means. All I'm trying to accomplish is bringing attention to these issues, which is working brilliantly. When I say 'get behind the cause' in reference to your whining, I mean, do something other than whine about it...because it's apparently not working.

If you are SO MAD about all the damn babies that keep popping out of your wife, bitching at every baby that comes out is pretty pointless, right? So, do something else. Put a condom on. Stop :censored2:ing. pull out. Just try something other than whining about all the whiners that keep coming. I could care less if you get behind the cause in some way, I'm just offering that idea as an option for you clueless ones that think whining is going to eradicate them.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't expect to get anyone to 'rally' behind me, I don't even know what that means. All I'm trying to accomplish is bringing attention to these issues, which is working brilliantly. When I say 'get behind the cause' in reference to your whining, I mean, do something other than whine about it...because it's apparently not working.

If you are SO MAD about all the damn babies that keep popping out of your wife, bitching at every baby that comes out is pretty pointless, right? So, do something else. Put a condom on. Stop :censored2:ing. pull out. Just try something other than whining about all the whiners that keep coming. I could care less if you get behind the cause in some way, I'm just offering that idea as an option for you clueless ones that think whining is going to eradicate them.
I didn't realize I was angry so thank you for the PSA.

bbsam

Staff member

And I still have no idea what the cause is.