Local 396 avoids its members!!

trickpony1

Trick,
You ain't seen nothing yet, if this contract passes. What we have experienced thus far is like a Sunday go to meeting class compared to what we have in store for us on this new contract.

I agree.
It's not about the money. I get paid enough. They can keep the .35 and let me keep the other .35.
My concern is the language such as "past practice", sub-contracting feeder work, feeder drivers with less than 3 seniority can be laid off if their load is put on the rail (where did this come from?) and some of the other language they sneaked in while dangling the "retirement carrot" in front of us.
Inasmuch as the IPO was designed to benefit one group of people (the already millionaire managers and the descendants of the founding fathers), this contract is designed to benefit one group of people (those at or near retirement).
God help us if this contract passes.

tieguy

Banned
I agree.
It's not about the money. I get paid enough. They can keep the .35 and let me keep the other .35.
My concern is the language such as "past practice", sub-contracting feeder work, feeder drivers with less than 3 seniority can be laid off if their load is put on the rail (where did this come from?) and some of the other language they sneaked in while dangling the "retirement carrot" in front of us.
Inasmuch as the IPO was designed to benefit one group of people (the already millionaire managers and the descendants of the founding fathers), this contract is designed to benefit one group of people (those at or near retirement).
God help us if this contract passes.

I swear I've heard the same paranoid rantings and ravings during every contract and yet somehow we survive.

olympicking

olympic_king
George Turner only comes to the hub to stare at women breast. Enrique was sent out of Olympic because a couple of member wanted to kick his ass. H nevers shows his face, I heard he spends his time fishing with district manger Tim Robinson. You see what H did to waste management. Told the workers that if they go on strike they wouldn't lose their jobs. They lost their jobs. H makes over 148.000 a year.

FIST

Leanitus
Now he's on the payroll of the IBT, our LOcal, and JOint councel 42, another 2 pay checks/pensions watch next years L-M 2's. Another waste of the members dues money. What a fake, now that all the pressures on him and he ran out of people to blame, he's fallen apart. Damn if you ask me he's worse than Danny Bruno. The best he's manage to do is spend our dues money and turn our union into a hoodleum hangout.

steamroll

George Turner only comes to the hub to stare at women breast. Enrique was sent out of Olympic because a couple of member wanted to kick his ass. H nevers shows his face, I heard he spends his time fishing with district manger Tim Robinson. You see what H did to waste management. Told the workers that if they go on strike they wouldn't lose their jobs. They lost their jobs. H makes over 148.000 a year.
how many buildings has enrique been thrown out for his gansta - thug tactics? wasn't H fired as a business agent under bruno? maybe Ron H was discussing the contract or the vote no t-shirts with Mr. Robinson.

steamroll

Today David Castro was cursed out by a driver and Mark King by a part-timer. I saw them going around telling people don't believe what you heard but vote yes on the contract. The only reason why they showed their face was because some makeupsdeliver flyers were passed out.
i guess david (tio taco), mark (keen), george(turnover) were weak links for team A, were's their loyalty? i guess they want to be paid for doing nothing:sick: