Looks Like Sat. & Sun. For Express at Peak

Purplepackage

I really don't think Christmas Eve will be bad, last year it was Saturday and most of us were done by 3.

Just imagine the extra shipping charge to get stuff on Sunday, i bet it's going to be ridiculous

It will be fine

I really don't think Christmas Eve will be bad, last year it was Saturday and most of us were done by 3.

Just imagine the extra shipping charge to get stuff on Sunday, i bet it's going to be ridiculous
For us Sunday would only be a catch up day if we shut down for weather one day the week prior. Is Express going to sell the Sunday delivery option? That seems suicidal.

Oldfart

There is no printed Sunday charge. I would imagine Sunday would be a day of delivering Saturday overflow. I know Mother's Day flowers are about the only day we commit to delivery on Sunday and I am sure the flower companies charge the customer dearly and we do as well.