made a mistake

ghopper

Even if

Dont be a fool file unemployment and watch them call you back. Its 99 weeks play the system you got nothing to lose.
if i get denied for this TN gig i will. prolly not tho. i would get the extra 300 on top til sept.. buddy from ADD is telling me this guys got 40 harassment complaints against him. idk..

Back From Break
wasnt until 2.5hr mark i realize im getting last load out for sunrise sort

Let's see...

You were scheduled to take a meal at this hub, but you stayed on the clock for over 2.5 hours, left, and then took a meal later?

This about right?

why meal then when i should be just getting out of there

You should have taken your meal during that 2.5 hours you were paid waiting on your trailer.

This is called theft.

glad hands pissing

And you didn't notice when you hooked up and got most of your pre-trip done while waiting for 2.5 hours for the trailer to wrap up?

but either way its tight like other driver said

It may be tight, but it is impossible when you stop and take a meal that you should have taken during your 2.5 hour wait at the hub.

other driver told me about getting that last load and it being tight.

OK. You were told it was tight so you decided to make it impossible by stopping and taking a meal that you should have taken at the hub? And, let me guess, you never called them to tell them that you will not make the sort with your loads?

but its not like i fell asleep with the load on an off ramp or something

No, you stopped and took your meal on that off ramp. A meal that was scheduled, and not taken, at the hub that you waited over 2.5 hours on the clock for your loads.

just frustrating because its a tight situation time wise

If it's tight, that's on UPS. You made it impossible by not taking your meal when you should have, you know, when you waited for over 2.5 hours on the clock?

n either way i fked up with the meal.

Yes, you did.

if i didnt meal from 2nd leg to third. and did it while i was at the 2nd leg hub then they wouldnt have been able to say anything..

You are correct. But you elected not to do it the way you were supposed to.

upheld discharge. and now its because i didnt go on meal while waiting for trailer

Correct. You not only stole time, you had loads miss the sort, service failures, because you elected to steal time from your employer.

buddy reminded me you have to be on duty while getting loaded.. jeeze

Your buddy is incorrect. How were you trained and what did your sup tell you?

get a union job they said. you will be protected they said

The Union will protect you, from most things, but are not miracle workers.

what is this about again? a service failure? coding CS while im waiting for trailer to be done? Not mealing while i was waiting for my trailer to be done? or my driving? lol

You were terminated for not taking your meal during CS, causing service failures, while stealing time from the Company.

u right. ive got something solid monday.

Good luck on your next job. UPS is not for you. They do not take kindly to theft and service failures. Maybe your next employer will just look the other way...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Let's see...

You were scheduled to take a meal at this hub, but you stayed on the clock for over 2.5 hours, left, and then took a meal later?

This about right?

You should have taken your meal during that 2.5 hours you were paid waiting on your trailer.

This is called theft.

And you didn't notice when you hooked up and got most of your pre-trip done while waiting for 2.5 hours for the trailer to wrap up?

It may be tight, but it is impossible when you stop and take a meal that you should have taken during your 2.5 hour wait at the hub.

OK. You were told it was tight so you decided to make it impossible by stopping and taking a meal that you should have taken at the hub? And, let me guess, you never called them to tell them that you will not make the sort with your loads?

No, you stopped and took your meal on that off ramp. A meal that was scheduled, and not taken, at the hub that you waited over 2.5 hours on the clock for your loads.

If it's tight, that's on UPS. You made it impossible by not taking your meal when you should have, you know, when you waited for over 2.5 hours on the clock?

Yes, you did.

Correct. You not only stole time, you had loads miss the sort, service failures, because you elected to steal time from your employer.

You were terminated for not taking your meal during CS, causing service failures, while stealing time from the Company.

Good luck on your next job. UPS is not for you. They do not take kindly to theft and service failures. Maybe your next employer will just look the other way...
End of story that’s all we need to hear about this

@Indecisi0n shut it down
EA53D740-646C-48BC-8566-9668926FC550.gif

J.D. Hogg

discharged for service failure.. hour late. first one. up for panel tomorrow. no accidents besides high hooking a dolley here n there. tight schedule on that leg. complaints from other drivers about it being tight. meal wasnt done at yard like it should have.. did it on off ramp.. either way traffic contributed to it. up for panel tomorrow.. BA is saying it a 50/50 even though its first offense?
Huh?

ghopper

Let's see...

This about right?

This is called theft.

Yes, you did.

Off Duty While Being Unloaded? Not Anymore.​

The message shared by ISP-CVED reads:

Effective immediately all time being loaded or unloaded must be on duty time. We can no longer use it as off duty time per FMCSR 392.2.

whatever you want to say bud

ghopper

Let's see...

This about right?

This is called theft.

Yes, you did.

google is pretty easy to use

quad decade guy

Dude I’m just following her incoherent posts. Something she mentioned in there pal. I’ve never been in her situation. I just go into work and deliver the packages and have no issues.
Not sure what your point is....

However.....she/it lost at the panel....that's it.....I suppose she/it could sue.....

She/it they don't work at UPS anymore.

BTW, you'll be belittled for your work ethic and called a bootlicker and scared...but you'll have a long and profitable career. Bravo.

Back From Break

Off Duty While Being Unloaded? Not Anymore.​

The message shared by ISP-CVED reads:

Effective immediately all time being loaded or unloaded must be on duty time. We can no longer use it as off duty time per FMCSR 392.2.

whatever you want to say bud

This rule is for a driver that is being loaded at a customer, at a shipper receiver. When you are on a customers premises, you are never truly relieved of all responsibility for your tractor and trailer.

When you are on your own company's property, you are free to leave your tractor and trailer and be relieved of all responsibility for it. You can go off duty, and take your meal, as you were instructed to do per your schedule.

If you were at a CPU pick up, Target, Amazon, Kohls, then no, you are never technically off duty per the FMCSA.

Different rules apply for company property, and off company property.

Back From Break
28hrs after wed and im this thief lol okay

You said it, I didn't.

But yes, in the eyes of UPS, you not only stole money from them, you cost them service failures through your actions.

I also believe there is a little more to the story. What you did should have gotten you a week off and then put back to work. They used this to terminate you, but were not willing to negotiate your job back for one reason or another, and it was not because of your driving.