Make-Up Raise $1.35

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Then you know I'm not afraid to stand up for myself and other. Lots of people know who I am because of that lack of fear. I bet all you do is post on hear where nobody knows who you are. Go troll someone else.
You should stand up to your fellow union members who passed the :censored2: show of a contract through the last time. Furthermore regardless of what anybody tells you this contract most likely will be forced through.

Same ol crap

You should stand up to your fellow union members who passed the :censored2: show of a contract through the last time. Furthermore regardless of what anybody tells you this contract most likely will be forced through.
I am 100% a NO vote just like last time. And my local hates me for always going against them and making them look bad. You assume way to much about someone you obviously don't know.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I am 100% a NO vote just like last time. And my local hates me for always going against them and making them look bad. You assume way to much about someone you obviously don't know.
Because your not important, just like i am not important and just like everyone else

14cQ5Y4jrQF0nm.gif

Same ol crap

Because your not important, just like i am not important and just like everyone else
I never said anyone wasn't important. I said you were ignorant and you just keep proving me right. As 1 none of us are important, but some people like you move us backwards. Go troll someone else.

Same ol crap

I have been at ups 16 years and every contract it is the same thing and the end result is the same. It gets forced through and somebody gets screwed. If your in union leadership you should be ashamed of yourself
I have 25 years as preloader and went on strike in 97. So what.