Making America Great, Again

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I don't think the NYT has much life left in it.
After buying and then selling The Boston Globe for a 93% loss , proves that the company as a whole lacks proper leadership.

Sportello

I don't think the NYT has much life left in it.
After buying and then selling The Boston Globe for a 93% loss , proves that the company as a whole lacks proper leadership.
I'll grant you, it's no WND, but Trump felt it important enough to give them a Foreign Policy interview.

You should read it. Everyone should.

P

pickup

Trump isn't qualified for the job. Not even close.

Let's see: he's over 35 years of age, a natural born citizen, and a resident of the country for over 14 years. Guess what?, according to the constitution , he is qualified.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Let's see: he's over 35 years of age, a natural born citizen, and a resident of the country for over 14 years. Guess what?, according to the constitution , he is qualified.
According to the constitution the Unibomber is qualified to be president. I'd hope voters would have a higher definition of qualified than the constitution. Sadly I don't think that's the case.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm sorry, I should have said " that's a republic". Thanks for the correction.
You're welcome? lol.
Republic, not democracy. At the end of the day that means doing what is best for the country as a whole, not what is best for the most pissed off people with the loudest voice.

Trump's entire campaign is about anger. I'd seriously be concerned for this country if I thought he stood a chance of winning.

P

pickup

You're welcome? lol.
Republic, not democracy. At the end of the day that means doing what is best for the country as a whole, not what is best for the most :censored2: off people with the loudest voice.

Trump's entire campaign is about anger. I'd seriously be concerned for this country if I thought he stood a chance of winning.

So nothing to worry about then.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

According to the Constitution Moreluck would be qualified to run for President.

Would anyone really want that?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

You know I'm referring to his temperament and background. It's sad that the bar is low enough for him to snake into the nomination.

It's also proof of how dumb most Republicans are.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know I'm referring to his temperament and background. It's sad that the bar is low enough for him to snake into the nomination.

It's also proof of how dumb most Republicans are.
Republicans want a winner .
Democrats want a crook loser.