Management susp/fired over time cards...

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You don't have to click on the link I provided earlier.

I didn't ask a 3rd party site, I asked you. How many bonuses do they get? How much are they? What components determine bonus amounts? C'mon, don't be shy. If you're going to talk about bonuses, talk about bonuses.

It will be fine

I didn't ask a 3rd party site, I asked you. How many bonuses do they get? How much are they? What components determine bonus amounts? C'mon, don't be shy. If you're going to talk about bonuses, talk about bonuses.
You seem to know a lot about them. Why don't you enlighten the rest of us?

fatboy33

15 minutes of labor isn't a major expense, especially when you can be fired for not booking it properly.
15 X 50 employees, 5 days a week, 4 weeks etc... adds up. But do understand when you have managers creating jobs to keep certain employees around as play things in the office, and get a way with it, they feel embolden. I truly believe it happened at our station. Thinking this particular manager was a go get'er, bright and early type, I now wounder if lunches were being altered. "Here, I had to reprint your time card for tuesday." Didn't make sense then but I had no reason to question. And what about......well I won't say here but I don't like it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
15 X 50 employees, 5 days a week, 4 weeks etc... adds up. But do understand when you have managers creating jobs to keep certain employees around as play things in the office, and get a way with it, they feel embolden. I truly believe it happened at our station. Thinking this particular manager was a go get'er, bright and early type, I now wounder if lunches were being altered. "Here, I had to reprint your time card for tuesday." Didn't make sense then but I had no reason to question. And what about......well I won't say here but I don't like it.
I could not care less what they do with my timecard as long as my paid hours is correct. Those codes are all for the company and management. When it's all said and done, the manager's employee number is on record for changing timecards.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You seem to know a lot about them. Why don't you enlighten the rest of us?

Well, since @muckduck wussed out...

One bonus per year, max. It's called the AIC. It's at the corporate level and is based on the overall financial performance of the company. All of the silliness about managers doing all sorts of wild things "to get their monthly bonus" and so forth is just the babble of stupid people in the peanut gallery, which is where they belong.

It will be fine

One bonus per year, max. It's called the AIC. It's at the corporate level and is based on the overall financial performance of the company. All of the silliness about managers doing all sorts of wild things "to get their monthly bonus" and so forth is just the babble of stupid people in the peanut gallery, which is where they belong.
I've had managers tell me about quarterly bonuses for safety and service. It's either different at Ground or someone is lying or both, wouldn't be surprised either way. Ground is pretty big on incentives as motivation, so I tend to believe the ones that have talked to me about it. They also said the bonus is darn near unachievable which also sounds correct to me.

PSP

How do yearly raises work? If it is in fact a yearly raise that is...