Management susp/fired over time cards...

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I've had managers tell me about quarterly bonuses for safety and service. It's either different at Ground or someone is lying or both, wouldn't be surprised either way. Ground is pretty big on incentives as motivation, so I tend to believe the ones that have talked to me about it. They also said the bonus is darn near unachievable which also sounds correct to me.

Things might be different at Ground? YOU DON'T SAY!

59 Dano

I've worked at 3 stations in 3 states in 17+ years. You couldn't find 50 people in the 3 COMBINED to work 15 minutes off the clock every day.

I think he was using such a crazy example to prove a point that bears no resemblance to anything that's actually going on or that has been alleged. Typical 'round these parts.

vantexan

Well, since @muckduck wussed out...

One bonus per year, max. It's called the AIC. It's at the corporate level and is based on the overall financial performance of the company. All of the silliness about managers doing all sorts of wild things "to get their monthly bonus" and so forth is just the babble of stupid people in the peanut gallery, which is where they belong.
I've been told by mgrs that they were getting a $15k bonus that year, sometimes more, sometimes less, sometimes nothing. When you have mgrs telling couriers who are getting a 2% raise year over year how much they're getting on top of decent salaries, maybe you can see where that might breed resentment. Midrange employees for more than a decade were :censored2: on.

Schweddy

Balls
I was asking about Ops Mgr yearly raises lol...Give it your best shot.

Yeah, if the full context isn't included with the question, he answers as if you're an idiot.

What I don't get is why the protection of X. My managers do the same bs. Act like said info doesn't exist and then they'll act like it does and maybe they're truthful, mostly not.

59 Dano

Yeah, if the full context isn't included with the question, he answers as if you're an idiot.

What I don't get is why the protection of X. My managers do the same bs. Act like said info doesn't exist and then they'll act like it does and maybe they're truthful, mostly not.

He asked me "how do yearly raises work." They are raises that are received each year.

Happy?

Schweddy

Balls
Yeah and if you actually knew all of the variables involved in a managers aic: p/l, controllables, all of the budgets for each code, payroll, reviews, etc - you wouldn't tell anyway because that's how you roll.