Manual transmission package cars

rod

Retired 22 years
Did your car look like this.View attachment 354671
First of all UPS has you brain washed. Its a truck- not a car. Try telling anyone other than a UPS employee that what you are driving is a car and they will have you commited to the loony bin. No that isn't what I was diving- that looks way too modern. I was driving an old P-800 high step manual with every door lock on it jimmied with little pieces of paper so you didn't need a key to open it. :-)

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
First of all UPS has you brain washed. Its a truck- not a car. Try telling anyone other than a UPS employee that what you are driving is a car and they will have you commited to the loony bin. No that isn't what I was diving- that looks way too modern. I was driving an old P-800 high step manual with every door lock on it jimmied with little pieces of paper so you didn't need a key to open it. :-)
Aaaah the old jimmied door trick lol

rod

Retired 22 years
I should add that the key was always in the ignition too:-)